Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

giphy.gif

I see government has repurposed Rico laws into taking down gangs.

They were created to take down organized crime aka the Mob. Looks like feds have just focused more on minority gangs instead of the Mob at the moment.

I hear the mob isn’t as active as they once were though.

I know I could be totally wrong. I hear their crimes have changed though. From my understanding it’s more sex trafficking, online scams etc. I could definitely be way off.

feds chasing opioids because that’s where the public focus is. I wouldn’t be shocked to hear they(the mob) have a hand in that too though.

I know I could be totally wrong. I hear their crimes have changed though. From my understanding it’s more sex trafficking, online scams etc. I could definitely be way off.

feds chasing opioids because that’s where the public focus is. I wouldn’t be shocked to hear they(the mob) have a hand in that too though.

More like infiltrating industries and law enforcement agencies to take out the competition.

Ppl think cartel only deal in drugs when they make big bank off avocados , moving people, and oil.

Don't let the movies and TV shows fool you.

The mob still around...Its just that other groups moved into their space and alotta the organizational structure died off or in prison...They been in rebuild mode like the Knicks or something :lol: but def still active

The mob has always had their hand in drugs.

The whole "we don't deal in narcotics" Godfather rhetoric is complete B/S.

More like infiltrating industries and law enforcement agencies to take out the competition.

Ppl think cartel only deal in drugs when they make big bank off avocados , moving people, and oil.

Don't let the movies and TV shows fool you.
Anything that can turn a profit, they (gangs/cartels/mob) will get into.

Drugs and arms to prostitution to bootleg merchandise. Doesn't matter as long as it's making $

I see government has repurposed Rico laws into taking down gangs.

Been doing that. And you can thank YOUR BOY Rudolph Giuliani for that

82BCD122-F242-4C54-92A6-A103732868AA.jpeg

Who, ironically is being investigated by the feds now for rocking with Russian/Ukrainian mobsters and oligarchs. See, Dimitri Firtash.

Full Circle :lol:

I was laughing cuz you said it so matter of factly :lol:

Operation King Slayer would've been catchier.

BOSTON, MA — Dozens of leaders of the Latin Kings and Queen Nation crime organization were arrested and are facing federal charges after a five-year-long investigation by the FBI Boston Bureau's North Shore Gang Taskforce and the Massachusetts Department of Corrections. Under the name "Operation Throne Down," the investigation focused on drug trafficking and racketeering by the Latin Kings, which is the oldest and largest Hispanic and Latino street gangs.

More than 60 people were arrested, including leaders of the gang's east coast operations, U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling said at a press conference in Boston Thursday. The investigation found evidence that the Latin Kings conspired to murder more than 10 people, operated a large-scale drug trafficking operation and committed robberies, shootings and stabbings.

The highest-ranking member arrested was Michael Cecchetelli, of Springfield, who went by the name "King Merlin" and oversaw the east coast operations of the Latin Kings. Other high-ranking members arrested in the sweep included East Coast Crown Council chairwoman Esther Ortiz, a.k.a. "Queen India," and Hector Manuel Vega, a.k.a. "King Demon," a Crown Council member out of Connecticut

I was laughing cuz you said it so matter of factly :lol:

oh nah I totally didn’t mean to come off like that. I think there was a well publicized mob hit in New York within the last year or two so I never thought it was done. I just know they aren’t considered the be the threat they once were.

Even looking at flicks like the Irishman and seeing how prominent some of these well known mafiosos were is crazy.

Jokes aside, the mob actually did control a portion of bakery distribution in NYC back in the day.
what joke? lol

edit:
the mob don't need to go on a guns blazing streak anymore, they own bridges, dairy companies, stadiums, etc. so much money funnelled in, dirty turned clean. i used to work for apple like 8 yrs ago, was helping a retired FED, 90 years old, he was telling me how the investigations against the mobs were plenty, and most would get dropped because they had too much money for lawyers and would end up on too many roadblocks. they even tried pinning them on the smallest of things, like malpractice in health/safety concerns in how they were making cheese... still dead end.

Back
Top Bottom