Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

That's why you make music for longevity, son's buzz really fizzled.
same thing I said, now that hes in jail he cant be on the internet with his gimmicks to stay relevant.. When he first got arrested they had alot of stuff to say because the case was new but now that the beginning process is over and hes sitting, they have nothing to talk about :rofl:

Once the arrest became old news and he can’t troll online he a afterthought. We need da gimmicks b

Don’t know about his music, but China Mac is legit, he shot Jin’s associate back in the day :rofl:

billboard don't even matter anymore
also what else released that week???
if nothing else did
thats even less impressive

dog he's one of da most streamed artist out period. when you saw him talking crap on breakfast club, he wasn't lying.

Of course, none of his joints older than a year, but that **** will wear out eventually. As far as general buzz, **** is low and nobody's stressing.

his year of dominance hasn't stopped at all, what are you guys talking about. His entire discography from gummo to present is currently in rotation and killin.

Of course, none of his joints older than a year, but that **** will wear out eventually. As far as general buzz, **** is low and nobody's stressing.

He made microwave music for the microwave era. His buzz is still going but it'll die soon and people will move on. He didn't have a GS9 type of feel or movement. Dudes really rocked with Bobby and nem. People look at 69 as a clown, even the ones that like a couple of his songs.

that anuel record bebesita record debuted @ number 1....I swear to God to frustrates me to death when people try to downplay da accomplishments of others because they don't like them personally.

I have no feelings either way on 69 and I bangs with Gummo etc, but Maximus just summed it up perfectly, it's microwave music for a microwave era that will eventually move on. It's not a like/hate thing, it's keen observation.

When he goes upstate he'll transition to a sister seamlessly. Especially for the white boys who like that suicide girl look.

dead.png

I have no feelings either way on 69 and I bangs with Gummo etc, but Maximus just summed it up perfectly, it's microwave music for a microwave era that will eventually move on. It's not a like/hate thing, it's keen observation.

nah i hated it all :lol: the music, the shtick, all of it.

Back
Top Bottom