Tell 'em why you mad D-Will...

nerd.gif

We can wait that long.

Face it...once Boozer leaves...nobody's wanna go to Utah to play basketball unless they're another Boozer just chasing dollars. D-Will been up outta there. ATL should free up $$$ now.

Memphis should throw anything and everything at Utah for Williams.

We are in dying need of a great PG.

laugh.gif
I can understand him being buddies with Ronnie Brewer, but RB is not a major ingredient if you're building a title contending team.

Change ya tampon DW...

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
I can understand him being buddies with Ronnie Brewer, but RB is not a major ingredient if you're building a title contending team.

Change ya tampon DW...

But, he does the intangible things for that team. Why get rid of a guy thats in your starting five when your competing for one of the top seeds in the West for a lottery protected pick?

I totally forgot Brewer even got traded away for a pick. I do remember the Rudy Gay vs. Ronnie Brewer argument though haha. If Ronnie Brewer is a big problem of why your team is getting worse then I dont know what to tell you. Oh wait...yes I do...LaLa Land will heal your wounds Deron...and probably that horrendous haircut you got going on.

Just enough time for the Mavs to clear contracts and figure out what they have in Roddy...

Come home, D..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom