Tell me what is at Supreme.

Joined Oct 30, 2002
im gonna be heading out to suprme, im really looking for the rugby hoody, has anyone been there latley to see what they have in stock?
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

200nikesdeep

Banned
Joined Apr 11, 2005
there is a new roll of supreme soft toilet paper being released tomorrow with every 4 rolls of paper you buy you get a free supreme keychain

Joined Jun 21, 2006
more like buy 4 rolls of paper and then you have the option to BUY a super limited edition surpeme keychain

Joined Jun 13, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me what is at Supreme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

people with bad attitudes[hr][/hr]
:smh:

Joined Oct 3, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]people with bad attitudes[hr][/hr]

yup, with some nike sbs if you into that, and some t-shirts, hoodies, decks, wheels, trucks.

NOT recommended, if i were you. you better off going to goliath or vault uptown.
i am looking to buy 255 studio invites. nyc meetups only, please. thanks!

Joined Jun 3, 2005
With those dudes at supreme with such bad attitudes, any of them ever get smacked up?
Team New York Knicks​

Everyone's a 'sneakerhead' these days....My 7 year old niece just asked me if I'd go with her to camp out for some Hyperstrike Heely's.

Joined Oct 4, 2001
i cant say that everyone at supreme got attitudes.

this one dude when i went was actually a pretty cool dude. (but then again, he was the only one on the floor :lol:
I HAD A DREAM I COULD BUY MY WAY INTO HEAVEN, WHEN I WOKE I SPENT THAT ON A NECKLACE

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now