Tell me what is at Supreme.

im gonna be heading out to suprme, im really looking for the rugby hoody, has anyone been there latley to see what they have in stock?
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

there is a new roll of supreme soft toilet paper being released tomorrow with every 4 rolls of paper you buy you get a free supreme keychain

more like buy 4 rolls of paper and then you have the option to BUY a super limited edition surpeme keychain

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me what is at Supreme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

people with bad attitudes
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
people with bad attitudes

yup, with some nike sbs if you into that, and some t-shirts, hoodies, decks, wheels, trucks.

NOT recommended, if i were you. you better off going to goliath or vault uptown.
i am looking to buy 255 studio invites. nyc meetups only, please. thanks!

With those dudes at supreme with such bad attitudes, any of them ever get smacked up?
Team New York Knicks​

Everyone's a 'sneakerhead' these days....My 7 year old niece just asked me if I'd go with her to camp out for some Hyperstrike Heely's.

i cant say that everyone at supreme got attitudes.

this one dude when i went was actually a pretty cool dude. (but then again, he was the only one on the floor :lol:
laugh.gif
I HAD A DREAM I COULD BUY MY WAY INTO HEAVEN, WHEN I WOKE I SPENT THAT ON A NECKLACE

Back
Top Bottom