Tell me what you think of this...my band's new music video

my band shot this music video over the summer and editing was just completed today
happy.gif
 There were a couple issues that we weren't completely satisfied with as far as the editing, how it was shot, etc. However, it was done for free by a friend/student, so we don't want to ask for too much, and we're overall happy with the product.All comments welcome...on our sound, the song, the video. compliment or criticism! press the like button if you think its good!
embarassed.gif
smile.gif

That was awesome.
Great job man!
Have you guys made other songs?

I dont normally listen to this type of music...but im liking it
pimp.gif

Keep it up!!!

which one are you?
laugh.gif

ill tell you what i think, i think this should go in the music forum

cue did not watch, lol gif

Very "One Tree Hill."

thats actually kinda satisfying to hear haha We shot a video for this song cause it's the most mainstream/poppish sounding of our songs, and we feel that it has the widest appeal. So the fact the its "one tree hill" sounding is a good thing in this case haha

That was awesome. 
Great job man!
Have you guys made other songs?

thank! ya, we have a lot of other songs. I consider our band pretty dynamic, with a pretty wide variety of sounds, so a lot of our songs have a different sound than this one. check some of em out at facebook.com/thecostigans if your interested!

playing on the railroad tracks while the sun is setting

so cliche 
laugh.gif

ya i don't disagree haha but this was a low budget projectm, and we were short on time and resources when shooting it 

...I'm on the keys!

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

very diverse group..
which one are you?
haha so true... we got a lebanese, a mexican, a venezuelan, a black dude, and me, the half asian
laugh.gif

mods let me know if this needs to be moved... 

not bad. the song isn't my style...but as far as a video...pretty solid considering you guys did it yourself. good luck to y'all

Back
Top Bottom