Tell us how you really feel Beasley Vol. Tito Jackson

Michael Beasley wants to be clear on this: His nameis not Tito Jackson, and he would like TNT analyst top refrain fromsaying so. Barkley, the outspoken NBA analyst and Hall of Fame player,has referred to the Miami Heat as Michael Jackson (that would be Dwyane Wade)and a bunch of Titos, Michael's brother and a background member of thefamed Jackson 5 singing group. What Barkley really means is the rest ofthe Heatis comprised of relative unknowns. "It's just disrespectful," Beasleysaid. "Not disrespectful to Tito Jackson. The way Charles worded it, itmakes us feel a little disrespected."
Sun Sentinel

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-michael-beasley-s022110,0,4340397.story
roll.gif

eyes.gif
 Dude needs to quit whining and worry about taking care of those 3 kids by like 3 different moms that no one knows about...

Anybody watched Inside the NBA yesterday where they had Charles response to that. Wade as Michael and Beasley as Tito is just
roll.gif

Here's the link (it won't let me embed):

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

eyes.gif
 Dude needs to quit whining and worry about taking care of those 3 kids by like 3 different moms that no one knows about...
By the way you say that you lead me to this question:

Is one of those baby mommas your girl?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

eyes.gif
By the way you say that you lead me to this question:

Is one of those baby mommas your girl?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hope Barkley's comments don't cause Beasley to start his crack addiction again where he ends up in rehab again.

What's sad is that Beasley career is really turning out & looking like how people were labeling him the next Derek Coleman after he got drafted.

Back
Top Bottom