tell us the first time you were banged on vol. press ratio

first time getting banged on was this weekend.

i was riding my bicycle in pasadena with a fellow NT'r and at a stoplight someone pulled down their window and banged on me, i was very confused as i was wearing a white tee with asian writing on it and nike shorts with vans but i was wearing this hat which may have been the trigger.
1612994426850.png

so tell us, what are some interesting stories of you getting banged on?

i was riding my bicycle in pasadena with a fellow NT'r and at a stoplight someone pulled down their window and banged on me, i was very confused as i was wearing a white tee with asian writing on it and nike shorts with vans but i was wearing this hat which may have been the trigger.
1612994426850.png

how did they bang on you ?

1612994426850.png

banged on = being pressed right?

I was walking my chihuahua at the park near midnight and two dudes pulled up in a Acura with the lights off.

Dude: “Aye! You from around here?”

Me: “yeah man, I’m in flip flops walking my dog, lol”

Dude: starring at my dog “aight then. Soo woo” Puts away his shot gun.

Me: :lol: :smh:

Never "banged on", but I was put on notice of my new surroundings during my first day of 8th grade in El Paso. "Uniforms" were t shirts/polo shirts in school colors and black/blue denim jeans. Chopping it up with a hefty bald-headed cholo cat in one of my first classes, the conversation eventually steered from cool small talk to "what set you from, dog?" I played oblivious at first, but answered with, "nah, I'm not on that, man" :lol:

Never happened to me, but on one occasion 20 years ago I was at Macy's with my boy who is Vietnamese. We were in the mens cologne section, he was looking at a particular one in the display case. I was standing about 10 ft away. All of a sudden, these 2 Asian dudes walked right up to him and asked him "Where you from? We're from Asian Boyz." My boy replied back that he's from no where, all in the same motion they just walked away.

Now my boy doesn't even remotely dress down or anything. It was weird.

Everyone knows. . . In Jr high!
That’s where they recruit the next generation.

(at least for me. . .)

Some dude tried to check me and my boy for our twins hats back in the day. Maniac clown from Chicago.

well you’re in mn now bruh foh, dude tried too hard.

that’s really all I got. No one cares wtf I wore being a white dude. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom