Temple University NT'ers

any of you go to temple university? ill be starting out there this august and wanted to know about any experiences. likes or dislikes. etc.
but now its real, jazzy belle.​

yeah man, just got done here. It's a good time, it's gotten progressively better every year I've been here. It's crucial for you to get an id though. House parties, for the most part, are wack.

Been at Temple for 4 years...its aight but u do need a id...house parties are dope if u at the right spots...if u need to know some spots hit me up ill let u know whats good...1

Like a fake ID :lol:
laugh.gif

And a bullet proof vest probably wouldn't hurt at this point either :\
ohwell.gif

Everyone Has A Price​

^safe? my homie had his bike stolen, homeless people chilled near his dorm. mad people got jumped, one dude almost got shot/stabbed. one gang came through and stomped on a white kid....but the campus security is brolic, when they're actually around.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

man, I've been here for 4 years, haven't had any problems. I live across the street from low-income housing and I've walked around this campus at all times, day and night. It's really not that bad. If you're stupid you can get got, but if you mind your business you'll be fine.

^ i may have over exaggerated but North Philly in general is a bad setting. i am a black male and frequent east flatbush as i have much family and friends out there so i dont think ill be intimidated. im just saying the area isnt great.
miamivice...all mycocainedreamers.​

^^ We just have to agree to disagree cause North or any other part of Philly is no different to any other urban area I've been to. You might be black but you might be like the boy on the real world Alton. LOL Naw but seriously I just don't think its much difference in different urban area outside a few things.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

lol i feel where you comin from man.

im not a philly native and dont spend much time out there so youll have to pardon me

lol i go 2 temple its rly not bad @ all n im from the burbs like @#%$ lol
"I do talk tough and i do do tough things"

HAHAHAHAH Temple SAfe no but u wont die right away, im bout to be a senior.. i throw events an have sneaker expos, so yea if u tryna have fun dont act broke, an if u not from philly an from a big fun city, dont be too disappointed but the school cool, the curiculim is str8 an the chicks are.... hahahahahah

OH yea an dont get a Temple Athletics Season Pass... U'll waste ur MONEY LOL
VJ's Myspace....

SPRING CLEARANCE ALL MUST GO, ANY OFFER WILL B ACCEPTD

Quote:
an if u not from philly an from a big fun city, dont be too disappointed
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Its not to many places bigger than Philly in the US. Its still in the top 10 I think. I'm not really a night person but why do people say Philly is not hitting for nothing night wise.

It's actually number 5 in the U.S. The problem is that people always compare it to NY cuz of how close the two cities are...NY is a world class city though...it compares to Tokyo, London, Paris, LA, etc. Philly is still a great U.S. city...dont let these clowns school u wrong

naw actually i meant philly is small an WACK yea philly big big but in terms of places worth goin an enjoyin the place not all that i compare it to places im from Houston, DC, PG those places big an everywhere u go its somethin to do especially DC i love that city night life wise. honestly i throw events an the city is WEAK....an the chicks are WEAk,.... an the hahah like the mayor of NO said PHILLY IS A FILTHY CITY dont fall u might get aids
VJ's Myspace....

SPRING CLEARANCE ALL MUST GO, ANY OFFER WILL B ACCEPTD

Quote:
an the chicks are WEAk
You like the 5/6 person I heard say that. The cats I know say that they chicks are stuck up. I don't get that vibe with the chicks at least for the most part. I have saw some dudes get dissed on some and 1 type @#%$.

Quote:
an the hahah like the mayor of NO said PHILLY IS A FILTHY CITY dont fall u might get aids
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

just walking around campus for the visit i did a couple months ago i saw a lot of shorties that had me like :wow:
eek.gif

lots of girls, lots of parties, and if u kno the ryte ppl the sneaker game is crazy, ima b a sophmore this fall your gonna love it, u kno what dorm ur stayin in?

haha the campus girls u got chicks from around but philly girls mmmm iono how i feel about girld when my hairs longer than urs an u let ur jeans drag in the water and mud. hahaha pete man yea they have their parts but tell me where the clean philly is. okay maybe around 5th and market . ionoim from dc an thats a damn clean city, especially the sub got to wmata.com or google washington dc metro. it always looks that good. yea girls have attitudes but u gotta come at them correct not on some get on ur knees now bs, lol
iono i know alot of ppl, i do alot of stuff, holla at me durin orientation son. PM me an yea bout that visit hahah 4 tours and a shooting 2 years ago, helicopters were everywhere but what can u say, no city is a walk in the park less its like south dakota or somethin
PHONES 4 SELL ASAP
T-MOBILE MDA $185

Back
Top Bottom