Temporarily Banned: NO SELLING IN NON-B/S FORUMS

Joined Aug 13, 2000
maaan, i hate ebay. too many deadbeats. so i want to give my northwest ehads a chance to but them. suede samples. not 3M-like. comes complete with box, cardboard inserts, lace locks, the works. NAME YOUR PRICE and we will go from there,. khadafi@rocketmail.com

i can't ezinbox more than 5 per day so send me an e-mail.

Joined Feb 4, 2002
hahaha hook you up with swoosh? hahaha

Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Joined Aug 13, 2000
do i really have to shut it down and verify authenticity? ooo, that burns, doesn't it:

EzCode Parsing Error: noborder][
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.

Joined Oct 27, 2005
u must know i was joking, but good lookin out on the FINL gift certificate, need to cop some tall tees for the new school year

Joined Aug 13, 2000
Quote:[hr][/hr]u shoulda marked off the price too....[hr][/hr]

don't need to. that is (or what seems to be) the usual price of samples when they hit the factory stores. if i had not picked up these 5's, someone else would have and have paid the 59.99. we had some hot samples too... the 5's, citrus 7's, zk1 'shark fins,' b-day lebron 3's, camo penny iv, and some yellow/black air max 95's, just to name a few.

Joined Jun 15, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.[hr][/hr]

Well then I would not be advertising stuff you bought at work to sell on a website that nike monitors so close. It's obvious you work in Woodburn and they can identify you by that receipt. I would recommend from now on sell on ebay or under a different name.

All it takes is one mad kid who upset you copped those to sell and they call and complain and your fired the next day.

Joined Aug 13, 2000
Quote:[hr][/hr]ebay or under a different name[hr][/hr]

i've sold on ebay since 2001 (or maybe 2002 i believe). mostly just things that i don't need anymore. like recently my xbox 360.

Joined Feb 5, 2005
aay khadafi252, i kno ur not selling shoes on ebay, lol, and how long u been working at nike for? and are u on the floor or in S & R, and DAM man, u guys got some DAAAM good samples, we only got a whole buncha womans and kids samples... our mens samples were like soccer shoes n @#%$... we got some forces and some dubs in kids samples.... but NOTHING AT ALL in mens.... once again, u guys get better stuff then us, lol.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now