Temporarily Banned: NO SELLING IN NON-B/S FORUMS

maaan, i hate ebay. too many deadbeats. so i want to give my northwest ehads a chance to but them. suede samples. not 3M-like. comes complete with box, cardboard inserts, lace locks, the works. NAME YOUR PRICE and we will go from there,. khadafi@rocketmail.com

i can't ezinbox more than 5 per day so send me an e-mail.

hahaha hook you up with swoosh? hahaha

Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Quote:
Don't Make Me Cry On Your Front Steps.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Can't Touch This.

do i really have to shut it down and verify authenticity? ooo, that burns, doesn't it:

EzCode Parsing Error: noborder][
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.

u must know i was joking, but good lookin out on the FINL gift certificate, need to cop some tall tees for the new school year

Quote:
u shoulda marked off the price too....

don't need to. that is (or what seems to be) the usual price of samples when they hit the factory stores. if i had not picked up these 5's, someone else would have and have paid the 59.99. we had some hot samples too... the 5's, citrus 7's, zk1 'shark fins,' b-day lebron 3's, camo penny iv, and some yellow/black air max 95's, just to name a few.

Quote:

Well then I would not be advertising stuff you bought at work to sell on a website that nike monitors so close. It's obvious you work in Woodburn and they can identify you by that receipt. I would recommend from now on sell on ebay or under a different name.

All it takes is one mad kid who upset you copped those to sell and they call and complain and your fired the next day.

Quote:
ebay or under a different name

i've sold on ebay since 2001 (or maybe 2002 i believe). mostly just things that i don't need anymore. like recently my xbox 360.

aay khadafi252, i kno ur not selling shoes on ebay, lol, and how long u been working at nike for? and are u on the floor or in S & R, and DAM man, u guys got some DAAAM good samples, we only got a whole buncha womans and kids samples... our mens samples were like soccer shoes n @#%$... we got some forces and some dubs in kids samples.... but NOTHING AT ALL in mens.... once again, u guys get better stuff then us, lol.

Back
Top Bottom