Ten Yrs Ago -- 11/1/1997 xiii appreciation

Quote:
I miss the days when the air jordans released around this time of the year

me 2 heat

i remember when my parents bought me these a week after they came out back in 4th grade, we went to the mall, i saw them and begged my parents, they bought them
good times

i remember walking around school licking my thumb and wiping my shoes everytime i felt like they were going to get dirty

"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

XIII's are my grails...black/reds were the first pair i saved up for back in the fifth grade...still got them...and managed to pick up a DS pair this summer for a decent price

man i remeber when i got these for my bday :wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
Team PICS?
where the PICS?​

one of the greatest jordans made!!
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
2nd grade I was so fascinated with the hologram, I forget who but a friend of mine had them and I thought they were the coolest shoe in the world. I still had XII's :wow:
embarassed.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

I never owned a pair of XIII's before, so when these packages come out I hope to experience the beauty of these kicks on my feet :pimp:
pimp.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Weren't these the first Saturday release?
And were the XIVs on Halloween?

I get these two mixed up from time to time.

The first Air Jordan shoe i loved as soon as i saw it.

Every single OG colorway of the mids was a winner.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

OG XIII's truly were one of the best Jay's. I still remember the white/red colorway being the first pair of Jordans that I thought that I'd do anything for, haha. Appreciated.
"Schilling said the only team he would not consider is the Yankees." -AP

SELLING JORDANS AND NIKE BASKETBALL KICKS:
9.5-10p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=76566.topic
10.5-11p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=57292.topic
11.5-13p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=15833.topic

Quote:
Weren't these the first Saturday release?
And were the XIVs on Halloween?
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

i remember when i was in second grade some stranger lady bought me a pair of playoffs in world footaction in dallas... best day of my life. even the the freshboys on the block didnt have them b4 i got em this time... they was still rockin 12z!!!!
XIII'z= :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
8)
glasses.gif
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

Junior Year of HS.......still have them...fogged over hologram.......yellowed pods and all. Damn, I can't believe that was 10 years ago.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Quote:
I was in the 4th grade wen these droped. I loved it because I never had a pair. And wen I saw sumone with them I wud stare sooo hard at their feet. My mother thot I was crazy. She got me the jumpman pros (black/white) wen they went on sale. After that, I think she knew why I wud stare so hard at the shoes in the mall. She supports me gettin shoes. Lol. And wen the black/red retros released , she actually remembered seeing the shoes wen I was younger. Its amazing how a single pair of shoes can take u back to exactly where u first saw them for the first time. Deff appreciating this post cus I appriciate the shoe. Love it!

NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.
TEN years ago?

Quote:
i remember when i was in second grade some stranger lady bought me a pair of playoffs in world footaction in dallas

Can you explain any more of this story? Did she offer you candy and let you sit in her fancy car too? I'm honestly curious what how this story goes.
<a href="http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31114.topic" style="text-decoration: none;"><font style="color:tongue:urple;" size="4"></font></a><br/>HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

ahh I remember the release also.

I remember Finishline mag "SPIKE" said they were coming out on OCT 30 which was weird because it was a thursday but I figured they were releasing on NBA opening night. but when I went to go check them out on the 30th they wern't for sale yet, so of course within a few days I blowed my money on somethin else & didn't get until eastbay put them on extreme clearance :lol:
laugh.gif
$49.99

I did cop the Team I's in December though Black/White pair, grabbed the White/Red/Blk XIII's in JAN then missed the FLINTS >:
mad.gif

hell nah. but nah she came in and i was lookin sad as hell. she was some rich white lady. she asked me did i like theshoes and i was like yea bur i couldnt afford em. shesaid o and walked off. so after she left my moms came and got me and when we were walkin out the cashier called us up 2 the front and pulled tha box out an i was like @#%$? and she was like that rich lady bought these 4 u. that @#%$ waz wierd but neva the less i went home a happy person dat nite. i look back on that @#%$ now and say, where have nice people like that stranger lady gone?
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

Quote:
It seemed like everyone in school was wearing them the following day...
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

i was also a junior in HS when these released. If you had the $ the b-ball team could get you a pair early, man those punks always got em early(for free too) but i never got them cuz moms wasnt going for that & i didnt get my 1st "real" job til senior yr.

but i remember wanting every pair that came out except for the flints, growing up in Chi i never liked the shoes that had blue in them for w/e reason.

although i didnt have them then, i have since owned early color. currently holding 2 ds pairs and 1 beat pair.

and dang some of you guys are young as he!!.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZch...V's DS RETRO BLACK INFRARED & OLYMPIC VI[/url

I remember getting these freshman year of high school. Cant believe its been that long.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

dam 10 years ago i was a junior myself. i remember my step dad finally buying me these in june when they went on sale. none the less these are one on my favs ckuz they were my first pair ever.
663fcdy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom