Ten Yrs Ago -- 11/1/1997 xiii appreciation

ten years ago tonight.. i was a HS junior. instead of going out to kick it with my buddies.. i slept in the night of halloween because the next morning.. the air jordan xiii was to release.

108-0885_IMG.JPG

108-0886_IMG.JPG

here's to my favorite air jordan ever.
Team Philippines​
Imelda was the original shoe head.​

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

well im a HS junior now and theres no way im missing halloween for a pair of XIII's

cause i already got some
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Playoff XIII's are my grails, and the black/reds are up in my list as well :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I can't even believe it's been 10 years. I remember everything I was doing and where I was when these dropped.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

10 years go by real fast. I was in 8th grade when those dropped. It seemed like everyone in school was wearing them the following day...

The XIIIs are the last great pair of Js IMO. I was stupid enough not to get those and the white/red/black. I was lucky enough to get the Blue/Flint Greys and the Black/True Red/White way passed the release dates. Luckikly enough for me, I had an aunt upstate that was able to find them and send them to me.

DAMN ten years already.... still happy with my pair... LOVIN them

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

<====== you see the SN.

Mos Def appreciated. the wht/true red-blk is my 2nd favorite colorway next to the blk/true red-wht aka "playoffs".
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

I got those for my 10th birthday.

It was the best bday present ever, still is.

I'm lucky enough to get a pair for myself recently and a DS pair to stock.

10 years that quick huh

i was 19 when they released and they were my 1st pair of Jordans ever

glad i still have a pair of them too

X/XIII pack will be copped for a retro pair
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I was in the 4th grade wen these droped. I loved it because I never had a pair. And wen I saw sumone with them I wud stare sooo hard at their feet. My mother thot I was crazy. She got me the jumpman pros (black/white) wen they went on sale. After that, I think she knew why I wud stare so hard at the shoes in the mall. She supports me gettin shoes. Lol. And wen the black/red retros released , she actually remembered seeing the shoes wen I was younger. Its amazing how a single pair of shoes can take u back to exactly where u first saw them for the first time. Deff appreciating this post cus I appriciate the shoe. Love it!
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Noone that I knew liked these when they dropped-people thought they were hideous.

the 13s are my fave jays
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Wow I'm wearing one of my pairs of Playoffs right now! I remember when I first saw these they were the first pair of Jordans I ever looked at and said "I want those." This girl named Beth Diggle was wearing them in my freshman English class (high school) but they were long gone in my size by the time I got around to trying to cop them...I do have an OG pair now though and will cop the 10/13 pkg for these :smokin
smokin.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Back
Top Bottom