TENNESSEE SNEAKER SUMMIT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TODAY!!!

You Joe... Ill jus so happen by grace of God to be picking my fiancee up frome the nashville airport on the 16th... That date I'm prayin will be concrete but if not ill def try to play with my work schedule... I'm def tryna be there... I don't have a lot a heat but I am a UPCOMING shoe head...
So I'm gonna be keeping in touch with you as well as promoting the event here in Memphis... We gotta put TN on tha map...

Peace man,
!*!100% Authentic Louis Vuitton & Dior Shades!*!

AIM: IwearJayz23
Email: IRockJayz23@tmail.com

damn need to have this in memphis mane!
i can get DJ paul to come spin for us

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I can't wait. I put it in my sig just in case a lot of TN NTers don't come in the regional forums.
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

Having it in tha M don't sound bad either tho... I mean but wateva we do ill rock wit it. If its in the M tho I knw ill be on top of the radio advertisement and me and my boy Shun Gunn (a.k.a tha most known party promoters in memphis) are super cool and I could get flyers in every store in a snap for like $50 bucks...
Then cats is gne be super deep I'm cool wit AAA security. They'll have tha lot and our kicks on alert like Bin Laden was there... for my peeps in tha M its tha security squad that be throwing cats off tha balcony and beating they @#%$ at tha premier on sundays. Lol! But lets make it happen... no matter where... we can see how it turns out in tha ville then give it a go in tha M....

!!!!Lets Go MEMPHIS TIGERS!!! Bring It HOME!!!!
(33-3)

!*!100% Authentic Louis Vuitton & Dior Shades!*!

AIM: IwearJayz23

Hope this @#%$ works
TeamFreshPrince​
I Ran These Streets Check My Bio,I Started High Wit Two Os Like OHIO​

Nashville is in the middle of the state, Memphis would be along ways to drive from Knoxville.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

Yo I think I be seein you on some shoe releases at Phatkaps in Hicory Hollow Mall. Like when you copped the grapes,I was lined up at City Gear (4th dude in line)...Some dudes were like man lets go to phatkaps.Then some other dude said nah,that Joe dude will buy all of them :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamFreshPrince
I Ran These Streets Check My Bio,I Started High Wit Two Os Like OHIO​

Haha ................................ I really need to find out how to drive to hickory hollow we oprymills and rivergate never gets ANY limited releases
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

Yea but no DMP, grapes, or DTRT just crappy general releases. Maybe I can get cool with him and he can hook me up or something.
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

I'll be there...if i can change my trip to Denver. Joe you know I'm still gonna help put it together though.
~~mirror the name

im in the Ville. right around the corner from TSU so all this sounds good to me, and in the neighborhood.
get at me if you need help setting up or whatever

Fake wearers will be informed and asked to change or leave Pronto. However I do understand that this event being in mid TN will be more of an informative event for all the newbs and fake wearers that think they got something special on their feet then a chill event with tons of heat from everyone like in NY or LA. But its a start and a place to grow from.

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

hey joerdan23 how do I send you a pm when I veiw your profile its just that yuku thing.
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

like i said joe, i'm right up the street from remix. (5 min.)
if you need help wit some stuff, get me

I like Memphis as well, my friend can hook us up with flyers. He always does the flyers for all the city-wide HS parties hosted by different promoters (Mikel Roby).

Oh I wasn't going to ask about the summit I was going to ask if you was going to buy some DTRT III's to resale I was going to buy a pair from you @ size 10.5
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

Back
Top Bottom