TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

í like Sabicki but she likes to find a way to lose probably in the semis.

I'm still rollin with Wozniacki to win.

I'm kinda hoping there aren't any great matches today cus I'll be all up on college football til like Midnite. (Selfish, I know lol)

í like Sabicki but she likes to find a way to lose probably in the semis.

I'm still rollin with Wozniacki to win.

I'm kinda hoping there aren't any great matches today cus I'll be all up on college football til like Midnite. (Selfish, I know lol)

^ Some good matches today...
Caro vs King

Fed vs Cilic

Vika vs Serena ***

Stevens vs Ana

Djoker vs Davydenko

Berdych vs Tipsy

Anyway...popular demand perhaps?

x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg

^ Some good matches today...
Caro vs King

Fed vs Cilic

Vika vs Serena ***

Stevens vs Ana

Djoker vs Davydenko

Berdych vs Tipsy

Anyway...popular demand perhaps?

x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg

I was watching the highlights from Roddick-Sock... holy geez Sock's forehand packs a huge punch. He's gonna be a problem in the upcoming years if he keeps it up

I was watching the highlights from Roddick-Sock... holy geez Sock's forehand packs a huge punch. He's gonna be a problem in the upcoming years if he keeps it up

Damn shame about Berd's shoulder... same issue that plagued him in Cincy.
30t6p3b.gif
at the booing crowd... no class.

Damn shame about Berd's shoulder... same issue that plagued him in Cincy.
30t6p3b.gif
at the booing crowd... no class.

I'm glad Azarenka is showing some fight. Serena steamrolling through the world's number four would be embarrassing for the women's tour.
Edit: I think Azarenka showed that conditioning is Serena's weakness right now.

I'm glad Azarenka is showing some fight. Serena steamrolling through the world's number four would be embarrassing for the women's tour.
Edit: I think Azarenka showed that conditioning is Serena's weakness right now.

^ Conditioning has always been Serena's "weakness", but not many have been able to play her well enough to exploit it...

Anyway... lots of pics.

x800.jpg
800x.jpg
800x.jpg
800x.jpg
800x.jpg
x800.jpg
x800.jpg

x800.jpg

Lol.

x999.jpg

And of course, some Ana pics... cuz when she plays Serena in the next round, it'll get ugly. 
frown.gif

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

999x.jpg

x999.jpg
x999.jpg
1000x.jpg

^ Conditioning has always been Serena's "weakness", but not many have been able to play her well enough to exploit it...

Anyway... lots of pics.

x800.jpg
800x.jpg
800x.jpg
800x.jpg
800x.jpg
x800.jpg
x800.jpg

x800.jpg

Lol.

x999.jpg

And of course, some Ana pics... cuz when she plays Serena in the next round, it'll get ugly. 
frown.gif

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

999x.jpg

x999.jpg
x999.jpg
1000x.jpg

donald young should change his name to like "LiL Yung dA Don" or something stupid like that. just to piss a lot of people off

looks like it might be straight sets for him today

donald young should change his name to like "LiL Yung dA Don" or something stupid like that. just to piss a lot of people off

looks like it might be straight sets for him today

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Is Jim Courier commentating on the Donald Young match? All he's doing is criticizing and not much commentating.

Story of Courier's career both on and off the court.  Dude is a bitter !%$%+$*#@ and has been for a loooooooooooong time.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Is Jim Courier commentating on the Donald Young match? All he's doing is criticizing and not much commentating.

Story of Courier's career both on and off the court.  Dude is a bitter !%$%+$*#@ and has been for a loooooooooooong time.

Back
Top Bottom