Terrance from 106&park wit 3m's on

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by mackinmike

i didnt even want them at 1st i only wanted da fire's but ther lookin mighty temptin i might have 2 copp da pack now but i gotta c how deep ma pockets r 1st cuz i definetly am gettin da nubucks dat day no question

laugh.gif
english please
laugh.gif

Still not buying this pack though.

^They do look ok. But JB will not get a dollar out of my pocket for these. If both of these were single releases they would have a much better chance. Thesepacks has pushed me away from a lot of sneakers.

Terrance is str8 whack.... hate wen dudes like that get @@%+ early and wanna show off he should be like us and wake his #%+ up early on release date andcop......!....... anyways they do look nice but a lilttle plain just looks all black wouldn't really be able to tell there 3m. Either way the pack iscopped!

Im not feelin em.

black metallic V >>>>>>>> 3m

3ms, IMO, look like JB +#%#%+ up a retro.

Look clean. Jamie Foxx is such a chump, but I guess you gotta respect his hustle - he's been 'cool' for a long long time...

I find it amazing how people are so worried about what other people are copping. If they are wack to you than that's your opinion but that also meanspeople shouldn't cop because of your opinion. My thing is cop what you like. Forget the hype and everyone else's negative opinions. Im copping the packpoint blank.

Back
Top Bottom