Terrell Brandon Appreciation Post

steve212

Banned
Two All-Star ('96 and '97), one of the Cavs best players ever.  Even S.I. thought this dude was the truth.  One of my favorite players of the 90's.  people forget about him.  He was no stranger to the trainer's room, and who could forget him debuting the blue Hyperflights, when he was a member of the T'Wolves.

terrell-brandon.jpg

Alot of youngins won't understand how good dude was. Epitome of a scoring playmaker (Tim Hardaway as well).

Nice SI!

I still have that somewhere, I remember being pissed that he was ranked above Penny.

Terrell Brandon was amazing and a thorn in the side of the Bulls guards.

Incredible dude. Literally one of the best PG's in the late 90's.

Being part of the Terrell Brandon basketball camp made me appreciate dude even more. Very classy and humble dude.

Much Respect.

Mannn def appreciated. Dudes mom use to live like 4 blocks away and would always be in the area

Terrell Brandon was one of my favorite PG's growing up. He would distribute but just as easily could take a game over. He was definitely one of the shorter guys in the NBA, makes him even more appreciated.

TB runs a barbershop in his navtive Portland, OR. Dude is doin' good. Can't believe he turns 40 this year. Him and KG were a deadly duo for a minute, before injuries robbed TB.

He was only 5'10, and his mid range jumper was like goin' to the ATM.

He was one of my favorite players to watch in the 90's until injuries shortened his promising career. He was the reason I wore 1 for a while as my basketball number..

He made a game winning basket in the playoffs against Indiana during the mid 90's...that i remember.

Was a big Indy fan back then
smh.gif

WOW! Thats a name I havent heard in a LONG time. For a short peroid in the late 90s he was arguably one of (if not) the best point guards in the leauge.

Back
Top Bottom