Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Roy Williams is nice - way better hands, more athletic, speed is debatable. He's a poor man's Larry Fitzgerald basically.
c1635d79b9caa1b3103154329d4f8f7dd46b9bf.gif
c442537e1b5039b0c1de18be26b9c91a451704b.gif
Y'all buggin if y'all think Roy Williams isn't nice, or better than T.O.. Go hit up Youtube, and tell me T.O. could make some of those grabs that Roy Williams made [insert Juelz Gif here
laugh.gif
]. Roy Williams' body control is up there with Fitz. He just happened to play for the Lions, that's the problem.
Someone wants to have a word with you...

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

I don't think that them cutting him validates all Ed's reports. One thing you can't accuse T.O. of is being a liar, he gives it to you straight. I think other factors came it to play. I believe their was some truth to what Ed report and I do believe that some of things that he reported may not have been what they were perceived to be.
I agree with you, I was just strictly talking about when Ed reported that TO could possibly be released. Everyone chalked it up to ESPN being ESPNbut it's obvious now that dude was speaking the truth.

So sometimes he does know what he's talking about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

ESPN's coverage on this is terrible.
I really wish that another network would try to start up. It's disgusting the strangle-hold BSPN has on the sports scene.

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

he' going to the COLTS

i hope so if so i wouldn't even care that marvin harrison is leaving
me neither.im still disaapointed he is gone. If T.O comes his MOUTH WILL BE SHUT cuz he knows Peyton will throw him the ball and the Colts wingames.

Back
Top Bottom