Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

I royally pissed. And I was sleeping happily too. Got lik 50 texts from bum #!* friends "Bye bye T.O." Im no where near tired.

Its all good tho. Because when we go 6-10, whos going to be blamed next year? Every single person on our team benefited from that man being on the field. 10TDS 1000 yards was considered a "bad season" for him. Heh, oh man this is funny. This is funny. Yall can go ahead and post "U mad" pics cuzI definitely am.

Cowboys fans who wanted T.O. gone, prepare to get a huge dose of "I Told you so"s next season. LMAO @ Crayton right back at #2 and our #1 receiver issomeone who has had ONE good season.

*Sigh*
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I don't like the move, but I'm not totally suprised.

The same dudes bashing TO all season are the same ones saying come to their teams.
eyes.gif

Roy Williams better earn his money this season, and Patrick Cretin is our # 2 now.
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
@ BSPN questioning his Hall of Fame candidacy.

Originally Posted by toine2983

indifferent.gif

Like I said, Michael Smith lost a bit of credibility with that one.

For all of you who are
eek.gif
over how many locked threads there were.......if you are so amazed, clearly you werent in General on election day.

I really wonder whats gonna happen now. The Cowboys just made this offseason a little more interesting.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

indifferent.gif

Didn't Stuart Scott ask the question though?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by SHUGES

indifferent.gif

Didn't Stuart Scott ask the question though?
yeah that's what i was going to say. unless they're blaming dude for his answer...the stupidity comes at the fact that they even askedmichael smith that question

smh.gif
TWO needs to come to Indy...just no BS (yes I know that's not possible)

Originally Posted by dland24

For all of you who are
eek.gif
over how many locked threads there were.......if you are so amazed, clearly you werent in General on election day.

I really wonder whats gonna happen now. The Cowboys just made this offseason a little more interesting.
Dont compare a black man being elected president for the first time to a football player.

Back
Top Bottom