TERRELLE PRYOR=GREATEST CFB OF ALL TIME?????????????

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You can say Colt McCoy is a better passer but Vince Young was far more dynamic. When Colt wins some sort of title(heck a Big 12 title come talk to me)
In their best seasons (Rushing and passing), VY put up 38 touchdowns.Colt put up 45.

That's some Dynamic-ness for your !%%.

Dynamic my !%%. Being Dynamic doesn't only mean making plays w/ your legs. It includes the throwing too.

And Colt is no slouch when it comes to running.

And as far as the BigXII, refer to my point about them not being in the NC.

colt is more complete than VY for sure. VY had an GREAT defense behind him during that championship, UT with Colt has had a good rush defense but downrightTERRIBLE pass defense. This year i think we'll play UF for the championship and hopefully win, possibly vaulting him above VY in terms of legendary statushere

You can say Colt McCoy is a better passer but Vince Young was far more dynamic. When Colt wins some sort of title(heck a Big 12 title come talk to me)
In their best seasons (Rushing and passing), VY put up 38 touchdowns.Colt put up 45.

Dynamic my !%%. Being Dynamic doesn't only mean making plays w/ your legs. It includes the throwing too.

Its hard to compare stats in college football.

Heck David Johnson,Paul Smith,Graham Harrell,B.J. Symons and Colt Brennan accounted for more touchdowns then Young and McCoy does that mean they were betterquarterbacks?

Ask any run of the mill college football fan and ask them to name you some of the greatest quarterbacks in college football history and I bet VinceYoung's name comes up way more than Colt McCoy's name comes up.

Granted. Colt still has another year left and he could cement a awesome leagcy but winning counts and Vince Young won a National Championship and Colt McCoyhasnt won anything.

It's The University of Texas for goodness sake. Texas Football always has athletes so if they get it done or not is relatively the same.

Its hard to compare stats in college football.

Heck David Johnson,Paul Smith,Graham Harrell,B.J. Symons and Colt Brennan accounted for more touchdowns then Young and McCoy does that mean they were betterquarterbacks?

Ask any run of the mill college football fan and ask them to name you some of the greatest quarterbacks in college football history and I bet VinceYoung's name comes up way more than Colt McCoy's name comes up.

Granted. Colt still has another year left and he could cement a awesome leagcy but winning counts and Vince Young won a National Championship and Colt McCoyhasnt won anything.

It's The University of Texas for goodness sake. Texas Football always has athletes so if they get it done or not is relatively the same.

Back
Top Bottom