terrence williams - 27/10/13

how would you rate his rookie season? does he have star quality?
the nets are a very intriguing team

when was the last time 3 rookies had a triple double in their rookie season?

I like him a lot, hes gonna be a pretty good player. Not a star player but dude is gonna put up some decent numbers and hes always got those highlight dunks.

His highlight dunks are pretty ridiculous sometimes.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

They gotta decide who they want to develop and keep.

Lee, Harris, and Terrence.

IMO, you don't keep all three. You trade one of them for a good forward.

A combination of the two can hold their own in 3-4 years if they stick together.

Get a PF who has some range and can play defense, draft Turner...

Harris
Lee/Terrence
Turner
A good PF
Brook

That's a great core.

meh.. they'll trade Devin Harris if they snag the 1st pick.

Wall/T-Will/Lopez ... could develop into a good trio. They'll need a go-to guy though.

We'll more than likely look for a PF. There will be a number to chose from this summer. Dont be surprised we David Lee comes.

Lee + Lopez would be a nice frontcourt, if the Nets don't land a Top 2 pick I can see them drafting Favors

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

A combination of the two can hold their own in 3-4 years if they stick together.

Harris
Lee/Terrence
Turner
A good PF
Brook

That's a great core.
Terrence is a natural SF if you ask me. A bit undersized, but a SF nonetheless.

I think he's a bit like Andre Iguodala (though I don't think he'll be as good as Iguodala). Great athleticism, good all around skills, below average jump shooter.

He's had a up & down rookie season. He started off rough with some of the decisions he's made, but the way he ended this season, you have to give him credit for it. He had a complete 180. I think he has potential to be a very good player not only for this team, but this league. He has good scoring ability when slashing to the basket, GREAT passing ability, & great athletisism.

As far as him, Lee, & Harris...

I see us keeping Lee & TWill...

Whether we get the 1st pick or not, I think this organization is going to look to move him.

If you watched him play at Louisville, you'd know that he could fill up a stat sheet. Dude can facilitate the offense from a couple of positions. Versatility was never an issue with Williams. As a matter of fact, I was wondering what took him so long to put up a stat line like this
laugh.gif
He's going to be a good player in the NBA, and should be a good building block for the Nets to keep around.

I like T-Will alot, I wish the Pistons could have got him. Off-topic but how does Douglas-Roberts do for the Nets?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Harris
Lee/Terrence
Turner
A good PF
Brook

That's a great core.
Cosign

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I like T-Will alot, I wish the Pistons could have got him. Off-topic but how does Douglas-Roberts do for the Nets?
CDR started off the season well playing under Coach Frank (at one point averaging 17 PPG), but since Coach Frank got fired he's struggled. He doesn't get much playing time anymore and was vocal about his frustrations. I don't think he's seen as a building block of the future with the Nets.

Is T-Will big enough to be a SF in everyday games? I mean I'm sure from time to time, and I'll be honest I wouldn't know if he's played a lot of SF alongside Lee/Harris, but I think he'd get outsized by a lot of competition. I don't doubt he has the athleticism, just the raw size and strength. I agree he's a lot like Iguodala, just Iggy is a lot stronger. That can come though in a few seasons, so I don't know..

I'd want my SF a few inches taller to go toe-to-toe with the SF's around the L.

Run into a team like Denver and LA then what?

Back
Top Bottom