TETRIS LOVERS COME IN!!

Sup NT, if your like me, a tetrismaniac, you know how i feel after seeing this pic, took me about 2 hours, but i finally did it, 3.4 Mil high score!!!
pimp.gif

Anybody can top my score?

71r0aj8.jpg

i remember playing the tetris-like game for N64 though. it was a sick game but i forgot what it was called

I think every Tetris has a different high score system. So my high score is about only 45,000, and I usually play when I drop a deuce.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Sup NT, if your like me

Team grammar police shakes their head
smh.gif

Team Punctuation wants to slap you!

yeah every tetris is different... i got to like level 300 on my phone... it took me 5 days and i had to turn the phone function of my cell off to not bedisturbed... i also flunked a class that quarter...
but on arcade tetris i can barely get past level 5... they make it mad difficult...

but yeah... it is kinda annoying they havent standardized tetris scoring yet

tetris is my secret vice in life... haha
catch me on xbox live playing tetris splash too.
looks like i dont have your endless score beat..... but everything else i got you handled
happy.gif

I couldn't sleep one night so I stayed up til 5 AM playing Tetris. It's just that addicting.

On my phone I couldn't stop. I could go forever...I used to get to like 8mil and then just quit.

i used to be horrible at that game. then last year i downloaded it onto my ti-83 and played it for hours during school. it was bad. i was seriously addicted.gladly it got deleted and i havent played since.

I started playing at work on my phone with a full battery and the battery died before I could finish my game. I think I had a couple thousand lines going orsomething. I also won a Tetris championship at my school in my computer science class.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I onced played for like 45 minutes straight I forgot what the score was but that %*@$ is %#*@*!% addicting

Back
Top Bottom