Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Fatburger and Five Guys are better by far

I just had Five Guys for the first time the other day and it is not even close to the quality at In n Out and it's more expensive. They need to stop focusing on all those toppings and just worry about making a good burger
^
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Fatburger and Five Guys are better by far

I just had Five Guys for the first time the other day and it is not even close to the quality at In n Out and it's more expensive. They need to stop focusing on all those toppings and just worry about making a good burger
^
smokin.gif

My brother is gonna buy me a double double w chopped chilies 2 spreads & a Neapolitan. EDIT with pics later.

My brother is gonna buy me a double double w chopped chilies 2 spreads & a Neapolitan. EDIT with pics later.

This is why In-N-Out isn't trying to have too many restaurants anytime soon. It's success is based off it's "exclusiveness", and then when you have one near you, you end up using it as your back up food place because it's cheap and is always decent. I can't stand waiting for more than 10 minutes at the drive-through near me
laugh.gif

This is why In-N-Out isn't trying to have too many restaurants anytime soon. It's success is based off it's "exclusiveness", and then when you have one near you, you end up using it as your back up food place because it's cheap and is always decent. I can't stand waiting for more than 10 minutes at the drive-through near me
laugh.gif

This %%+@ flat out ain't that good. I clowned people that waited 3 hours for this. Now I feel stupid for waiting 25. I mean its straight but honestly its on the same level as Whataburger.

Mooyah KILLS this place. I mean absolutely destroys it. It is better than Five Guys though.

This %%+@ flat out ain't that good. I clowned people that waited 3 hours for this. Now I feel stupid for waiting 25. I mean its straight but honestly its on the same level as Whataburger.

Mooyah KILLS this place. I mean absolutely destroys it. It is better than Five Guys though.

dyyhard wrote:
Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by AlexGod

how do you know its a 2 hour wait, though?

I work on the same block, so people that left there would come in my job.� It was 3 hours at lunch time.

I read a article where a broad CRIED when she got hers. CRIED bro, tears of ++*++%* joy.
laugh.gif
this is the girl....
Did this woman say she gonna get what she got fromIn-Out Burger everyday......How isshe gonna not be as big as house after a year? I used to think that it would be sexy to be with a girl that eats big hamburger and pizzas but now thatI think about it, it would be a turn off to see my woman eat that stuff.

dyyhard wrote:

Originally Posted by AlexGod

how do you know its a 2 hour wait, though?

I work on the same block, so people that left there would come in my job.� It was 3 hours at lunch time.

I read a article where a broad CRIED when she got hers. CRIED bro, tears of ++*++%* joy.
laugh.gif
this is the girl....
Did this woman say she gonna get what she got fromIn-Out Burger everyday......How isshe gonna not be as big as house after a year? I used to think that it would be sexy to be with a girl that eats big hamburger and pizzas but now thatI think about it, it would be a turn off to see my woman eat that stuff.

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif
this is the girl....
i died laughing when i seen that video this morning
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif
this is the girl....
i died laughing when i seen that video this morning
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom