Texas or Florida H.S. Football?

Which is the better high school football state?

And why?

Straight up.

Keep in mind we're talking strictly high school football.

I think Rivals said it best... Nobody churns out players/athletes at the skill positions like Florida... But Texas is more well-rounded generally in terms oflinemen, quarterbacks, and that kinda thing...

Nobody is touching Florida when it comes to players

Top to bottom you could make an argument either way but I'd give a slight edge to Texas.

Cali all day
pimp.gif

But real talk, FLA cant be touched

Florida without a doubt...... Florida produces more consistent NFL caliber skill position players. Texas produces tons of spread offense skill players because7 on 7 tourneys are everywhere all year long, and from my knowledge/experience most coaches basically require their skill players to participate in some duringthe offseason.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I think Rivals said it best... Nobody churns out players/athletes at the skill positions like Florida... But Texas is more well-rounded generally in terms of linemen, quarterbacks, and that kinda thing...

Thats about as accurate as it gets....

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

I think Florida HS football has more raw athletes, and Texas HS football has better coaching.

Pretty much. You can most likely count on FL HS football players play multiple sport i.e. basketball and track mostly.

Texas is bigger and stronger..Florida is pure speed and quickness..those kids down in Pahokee and Miami are another breed...

New York Baby..

Come To Brooklyn We Take Yall Out
pimp.gif
.. Football programs in NY is a joke for the most part. (Not L.I & even S.I)

i'm from BK and even I know NYC football is a joke. The advantage, FLA, Texas, and Cali has is generally better weather year round which helps outdoorsports like Football. That's why i'm so shocked we have so many good baseball players from NYC. Must be the Latino influx I guess.

Texas high school football! They show it on TV. Its on front page of the papers. There is a bi annual magazine devoted to high school football, Also there areweekly state wide and local shows devoted to basically high school football. I never really saw all that when I was in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom