Texas to loosen firearm laws, allowing guns in churches and on school grounds

I’m telling ya, people of color in these states NEED to be armed to the teeth IN public, LEGALLY....only by making these insecure gun toting white people uncomfortable with their own guns will there ever be change.

I see where you're coming from, but it would only work if there were large, organized groups like the Black Panthers (which, to no one's surprise, caused gun reform and were broken up by the government). We've seen black dudes getting murdered for legally owning handguns, so it's unfair to expect minorities to be walking around with guns as sacrificial lambs for this type of reform.

I see where you're coming from, but it would only work if there were large, organized groups like the Black Panthers (which, to no one's surprise, caused gun reform and were broken up by the government). We've seen black dudes getting murdered for legally owning handguns, so it's unfair to expect minorities to be walking around with guns as sacrificial lambs for this type of reform.

Then form organized legal groups, the same way peaceful protests are organized...this is legit the only way man...THE ONLY WAY, America’s inherit racism will be the only weapon that can combat the NRA.

Damn I'm jealous. California is a beautiful place but all these bull**** *** laws got me thinking of moving to Nevada or Texas.

Damn I'm jealous. California is a beautiful place but all these bull**** *** laws got me thinking of moving to Nevada or Texas.
You can have a gun out here tho. It's a lot of laws one should be aware of but I'm good with that

I’m telling ya, people of color in these states NEED to be armed to the teeth IN public, LEGALLY....only by making these insecure gun toting white people uncomfortable with their own guns will there ever be change.

Bruh they will kill each other first

There’s a lot of idiots in the bad neighborhoods, people here in Houston be staring, cutting you off purposely, driving folks off roads, looking to start any problem quick and for nothing sometimes.

A lot of my old friends were some of the people I described if they were legally allowed to tote their weapons in public they would be dead or murderers by now just because they stare at someone hard and the person looks at back at them.

Guns will not unite people

Trigger happy trained policemen have their issues, armed, untrained civilians with a large prejudiced population will surely work out right?

Before you make this decision, read that sentence out loud.
I've been planning on moving for a short while. Building my credit and stacking my chips.
California in general is overpriced and over populated. The cons are starting to out weight the pros

California is not overpopulated. It's population is actually declining :lol:

if everyone got high

or if they put xanax in the water

i dont think there would be gun violence

Na with Xanax there would be violence

Some of my old group of friends would be on too many xans at once...it makes you not care and feel tough you don’t think about your actions you just do it

NRA really got a stronghold on this country. The first noticeable action item to combat gun violence is essentially "more guns".

It’s kind of like weed in Cali, guns have beeen everywhere in tx. Not even your average concealed carrier (before it was legal) , but hunters, ranchers, and farmers with random rifles and pistols laying around truck beds and under seats casually chillin dirty as hell.

This has to be some type of mental deficiency. The way to stop mass shootings is more guns?! This is a tragic comedy. Insane how backwards these people think.

This has to be some type of mental deficiency. The way to stop mass shootings is more guns?! This is a tragic comedy. Insane how backwards these people think.
The "regular guy with a gun" theory is in full effect with pro gun folks.

Back
Top Bottom