Texting the wrong person unappreciation...

laugh.gif
More unappreciated when someone sends something stupid..

I was on the other end of this yesterday. The girl sent me a message that was some dirty inside joke between her and her friend. She was a little embarassed. Ijust laughed it off.

It does suck to be the one who sends to the wrong person though.

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Word.. i got alot of jasmines brendas and jessicas so itd happened once or twice before
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this guy

What?
indifferent.gif
your internet persona changes with every screenname you make... that's what

ol multiple personality havin **!

Word.. i got alot of jasmines brendas and jessicas so itd happened once or twice before
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this guy

What?
indifferent.gif
your internet persona changes with every screenname you make... that's what

ol multiple personality havin **!

laugh.gif
whats going on here?

Thats nothing!!

Try smashing a chick thats not your GF.....and then your GF calls!! While you're smashing that chick..she picks up the phone and forgets to hang up!!! Thenyour GF hears the Moans and all!!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif

Happened to me last year...

I definitely sent my homeboy a drunk text I was supposed to send my girl and he called within seconds.

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Thats nothing!!

Try smashing a chick thats not your GF.....and then your GF calls!! While you're smashing that chick..she picks up the phone and forgets to hang up!!! Then your GF hears the Moans and all!!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif

...You let your side chick answer your phone...? In the middle of a session....?

....suuuuurrrrrreeeeee.

Unappreciated. man I sent the text to the person I was talking about, talked about how I felt too. I was like FUUUUUUUUUUU
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Thats nothing!!

Try smashing a chick thats not your GF.....and then your GF calls!! While you're smashing that chick..she picks up the phone and forgets to hang up!!! Then your GF hears the Moans and all!!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif

...You let your side chick answer your phone...? In the middle of a session....?

....suuuuurrrrrreeeeee.

I didn't even know she answered until my chick called me up cussing up a storm...I tried to lie about it by saying that I was watching pron with the volumeup high.....I digged my self into a deeper hole.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom