Thank Me Later Appreciation

My favorite song off the album
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LIGHT UP>>>>>>
When this album first came out I wasnt really feeling it, it felt like all he wanted to do was complain about being famous and finally making it, but last year when the Take Care hype started I went back and listened to it, and it was 
pimp.gif
. The back half of it especially.

9 A.M In Dallas should have made it on the retail version though

It cant be a classic though, Take Care is way way way better than it. Take Care is Drakes most complete work and he will probably never top it.

the resistance is also my favorite song on that album probably a top 5 drake song for me
thank me later isn't classic
so far gone> take care > thank me later

Album was average, it was all over the place. Drake sounded like he had no idea what he wanted to do.

I made it without a deal, women did me wrong, I'm light but I'm tough, i'm worth something M's....yeah, classic content my man.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

What does Take Care have to do with this thread? We talkin bout TML.....
grin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Then let's talk about how much it sucked...

...one of the best albums of the decade? *$$! you smokin'?

Even Drake admitted the #!$! was lackluster...

...and for the record, "Take Care" is far better than "Thank Me Later."

Thank me later def has some jams but it's no where near a classic. Don't see how yall are saying take care is far
better though. #@@ is female cocktail music.

TML >>>>>> TC

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Album was average, it was all over the place. Drake sounded like he had no idea what he wanted to do.

I made it without a deal, women did me wrong, I'm light but I'm tough, i'm worth something M's....yeah, classic content my man.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

What does Take Care have to do with this thread? We talkin bout TML.....
grin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'd imagine that they believe that TC isn't classic either, so if the superior isn't classic then the inferior album can't be classic.

I liked Show Me A Good Time, Fancy, and Miss Me. I also liked other peoples' versions of Light Up and Over.

Back
Top Bottom