Thank you for helping NikeTalk donate $19,000 to build a library in Nepal!

pimp.gif

Props NT. A great donation to a great personal organization. I am sure we are all fans.

Perhaps, we can have user submitted Organizations... its fair.

Props NT. A great donation to a great personal organization. I am sure we are all fans.

As mentioned earlier, this organization was suggested by HK FEET 27. If you have a charity in mind that you'd like to share, please feel freeto post it here, send an email to our staff account, or drop us a PM.

Originally Posted by Method Man

As mentioned earlier, this organization was suggested by HK FEET 27. If you have a charity in mind that you'd like to share, please feel free to post it here, send an email to our staff account, or drop us a PM.

Thank you sir. I will definitely let you know which organization I would like our next donation to go to. Happy!

pimp.gif
can't do nothing but support, NT could easily have a magazine with extra thick paper and no content or various other things, but NT does things right.
pimp.gif
The rules...one thing, the end of the day, this is what counts.

Great to see NT helping out other ventures aside from a shoe related cause. I didn't know about this but i will click some ads to help out.

i havent been here in awhile so it's great reading all the updates and recaps.
There will be a dedication plaque and we'll be able to choose the verbiage for that. As much as we all love Dirtylicious, I think we'll probably dedicate it to the www.niketalk.com community.
NT making an impact all the way out in Nepal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom