Thank You for Helping NT Donate $2,768.60 to JDRF!

It brings great pleasure to announce NikeTalk's newest donation of $2,768.60 to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) www.jdrf.org.

Although there are many dedicated charities from which to choose every month, we decided to donate to JDRF. It is one of the leading charitable funders and advocates of type 1 (juvenile) diabetes research worldwide.

Diabetes is the name given to disorders in which the body has trouble regulating its blood sugar levels. Type 1 diabetes, also called juvenile diabetes, is a disorder of the body's immune system.

I was especially excited to see Niketalk make this donation. Last year, I had the opportunity to intern for JDRF. I was able to see firsthand the amount of dedication and support they offer those with type 1 diabetes. Many of us have friends and family members whose daily struggles include taking multiple insulin injections and checking their blood sugar regularly. JDRF's mission is to find a cure for diabetes and its complications through the support of research. Thank you for helping to make this donation possible and for helping JDRF take one more step towards finding a cure.

To anyone who would like to volunteer or donate, please check out the following links:

Register to Walk

Register to Ride

Find a Chapter near you

Make A Donation

Thanks again to all of you and your support of the NikeTalk community. Please feel free to share suggestions for our future donations.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

your welcome chief :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM CHOCOLATE RAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!
**I move away from the mic to breathe in
DF!!!

Tite Work!
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Andre Berto Movement:Get Down or Lay Down

Awesome. One of my friends has diabetes, so this is pretty cool.
You probably already heard that I'm movin pies // Got nicks got dimes got 2 for 5's // Got chicks on the grind like supafly // Me and rap go together like a suit and tie // Who said I ain't hot brotha eat poop and die // Cause every bar off the wall like suicide // I do ride and I'ma ride till you cowards gone // The K spray and make it feel like the shower's on // I don't got a problem drawn specially // If I know it's for cake // I'll go in ya place // I'll chill eat a meal roll the dro in ya place // My brotha Chuck'll hit the L and blow the smoke in ya face.​

Excellent. I was wondering why a donation hadn't been made in a while.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
AIM: marktomez

coolness.

i love niketalk.
Danny DeVito​
For President in 2008​
Because after seven limoncellos, the little guy can do anything...​

Well done.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason

Great! Just wondering, how much ad revenue does NT generate every month?
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

great stuff.
yaaay for me. (diabetic on insulin pump)
i might have to start a team diabetes...
pimp.gif
Yall sit here and NikeTalkThat's not my style, I Nikewalk.R.I.P. k1dg0tskillz banned for stating his grace. 2002-2007. 2500+ posts.Niketalk Rule 101: A sad story posted must be followed by sympathy and or sad emoticons. Anything else is grounds for being banned from the community.

Kudo's, everyone! It really adds up.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

This is why NT > ISS

pimp.gif
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
ID-12247
size​

Back
Top Bottom