Thank you for helping NT donate over $4,000 to Access Books!

Great idea. I don't mind seeing and clicking on a couple ads if it goes toward something positive.

Meth, have you considered letting people know where you plan on donating a month a head of time?

Reason being, a certain charity may in fact stick out to a member who otherwise wouldn't click an ad.

Meth - I'm just wondering how you arrived at this charity. I believe you live in Maryland. So how did you come about this charity in California?

Also, what's wrong with The Human Fund? It's people helping people.
INTENSITY
INTEGRITY
INTELLIGENCE​

Quote:
and actually read the, and learn the english language, which is becoming more and more apparent these days that many don't. and i'm not talking slang either, i mean could english
oh, the irony.
but yes, i realize it was a simple typo (i hope)
Philippines[/b]
mber No.18[/b]​

I love that us just hitting up NT for fun is helping others out. Makes me feel like sitting here on my butt all day isn't so bad, after all.

[/b]​

Awesome. :D
happy.gif

Do you need a sig? I do.​

Anyways we can vote on a place niketalk will donate the money for october to?
I'm not attracted to men.

Has it been a month already? Time sure flies..

I'll be looking to see what I have as far as books, Im sure I have plenty.

Once again good job NT.
[/center]

Outstanding! Thanks for the great news, Method Man.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

[/table]​

Glad to see Nt giving out to the community. Maybe someday you'll be superfamous worldwide for not shoes but for donations and we could feel glad about ourselves for contributing into it

i think a donation to the ICRC would be great. we just did a benefit at my university and raised 19000 dollars for the crisis in Lebanon. its not hard to raise money for what you believe needs it.

i'm proud to be a part of this community. thanks to meth, the mods, the admins, and all the members. let's click like we speak swahili!
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

Quote:
You saw the check for yourself. The $4,116 was OUR share of the money. Ezboard's hosting fees were already deducted.

Thanks for the clarification.
Formally known as gswarriorsnum1

Awesome, its great that something as little as the click of a mouse translates into a such a generous donation. Im definately clicking multiple times between each post.

i've put ads on a website before, does the user have to stay on the website for a particular amount of time? before mine was three seconds.

I'm now making it a personal rule that every day, I have to click on at least one of the links.

If we can adopt something like that, not even as a rule, but just something to do while we wait for our stolen music to d/l, we could be raising a lot more. (That was a pretty long sentence there...)

MAN LAW!
TEAM OAKLAND A'S
THE CATFISH

Anyone know how I can unblock the ads JUST for NikeTalk.com?

I'm using the whole AdBlock Filterset.g thing so I don't see any ads on any pages.

I do make sure I click the ads when I'm at work or in a lab around campus.
NikeTalk = "The Box"​

Back
Top Bottom