Thank you for helping NT donate over $4,000 to Access Books!

i'm proud to be a part of this community. thanks to meth, the mods, the admins, and all the members. let's click like we speak swahili!
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

i'm proud to be a part of this community. thanks to meth, the mods, the admins, and all the members. let's click like we speak swahili!
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

Quote:
You saw the check for yourself. The $4,116 was OUR share of the money. Ezboard's hosting fees were already deducted.

Thanks for the clarification.
Formally known as gswarriorsnum1

Quote:
You saw the check for yourself. The $4,116 was OUR share of the money. Ezboard's hosting fees were already deducted.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Awesome, its great that something as little as the click of a mouse translates into a such a generous donation. Im definately clicking multiple times between each post.

Awesome, its great that something as little as the click of a mouse translates into a such a generous donation. Im definately clicking multiple times between each post.

i've put ads on a website before, does the user have to stay on the website for a particular amount of time? before mine was three seconds.

Back
Top Bottom