Thank you Quentin Richardson

Joined May 24, 2006
Has KG even been in a NBA fight? Dude is probably terry cloth someone needs to just straight up punch him like this was the 90s.

Joined Aug 9, 2008
Originally Posted by Jehlers02

. I told our trainer Jay [Sabol] that [Pierce] is cool and he’s doing what he always do, lay down like it’s a season-ending injury, then he gets up and he’s miraculously fine. He gets a breath, takes his time or whatever and he did the same thing.

i HATE pierce for this $#^& that he does.

Joined Apr 21, 2005
Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Has KG even been in a NBA fight? Dude is probably terry cloth someone needs to just straight up punch him like this was the 90s.
I forgot who it was that elbowed KG in the jaw a couple years ago, and KG did NADA.

Joined Jan 25, 2008
Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

. I told our trainer Jay [Sabol] that [Pierce] is cool and he’s doing what he always do, lay down like it’s a season-ending injury, then he gets up and he’s miraculously fine. He gets a breath, takes his time or whatever and he did the same thing.

i HATE pierce for this $#^& that he does.

your not the only 1

jpzx

Supporter
Joined Feb 7, 2008
Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I forgot who it was that elbowed KG in the jaw a couple years ago, and KG did NADA.
Former teammate Anthony Peeler

Joined Jun 2, 2007

I think it was Anthony Peeler who cracked him dead in the jaw when he was on the Timberwolves, im trying to find a video.

Joined Apr 23, 2006
paul pierce is a +%$%! and Q is right for pointing out that he likes to exaggerate injuries

Joined Dec 9, 2002
Props to Q for speakin his mind, but He knows good and well that he's lying about "being over there to inbound the ball"
like play will resume with half the players tending to a player on the sideling. I seriously don't know why he was over there.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now