Thank you Quentin Richardson

Has KG even been in a NBA fight? Dude is probably terry cloth someone needs to just straight up punch him like this was the 90s.

ali-g.jpg

Respect.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

. I told our trainer Jay [Sabol] that [Pierce] is cool and he’s doing what he always do, lay down like it’s a season-ending injury, then he gets up and he’s miraculously fine. He gets a breath, takes his time or whatever and he did the same thing.

i HATE pierce for this $#^& that he does.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Has KG even been in a NBA fight? Dude is probably terry cloth someone needs to just straight up punch him like this was the 90s.

I forgot who it was that elbowed KG in the jaw a couple years ago, and KG did NADA.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

. I told our trainer Jay [Sabol] that [Pierce] is cool and he’s doing what he always do, lay down like it’s a season-ending injury, then he gets up and he’s miraculously fine. He gets a breath, takes his time or whatever and he did the same thing.

i HATE pierce for this $#^& that he does.

your not the only 1

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I forgot who it was that elbowed KG in the jaw a couple years ago, and KG did NADA.
Former teammate Anthony Peeler
laugh.gif

I think it was Anthony Peeler who cracked him dead in the jaw when he was on the Timberwolves, im trying to find a video.

paul pierce is a +%$%! and Q is right for pointing out that he likes to exaggerate injuries

Props to Q for speakin his mind, but He knows good and well that he's lying about "being over there to inbound the ball"
laugh.gif
like play will resume with half the players tending to a player on the sideling. I seriously don't know why he was over there.

Back
Top Bottom