Thanks for helping NikeTalk contribute $2,150 to Doctors Without Borders!

laugh.gif

congrats, this is a lot better than that anti-dogfighting nonsnse (and that donation was like 3x this one, smh)

Meth is probably gonna dodge all these Yuku complaints though..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

congrats, this is a lot better than that anti-dogfighting nonsnse (and that donation was like 3x this one, smh)

Meth is probably gonna dodge all these Yuku complaints though..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

This site does need a fix-up, word to dude who just made his own dream NT.

But in the grand scheme of things, I'd take a doctors opinion over most people on here.

This site does need a fix-up, word to dude who just made his own dream NT.

But in the grand scheme of things, I'd take a doctors opinion over most people on here.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

how bout we contribute something to this failure known as Yuku
word....we need like 1/2 a rooms full of servers just for us.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Or at the very least one the size of your room...
nerd.gif

Sorry G that was too easy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Or at the very least one the size of your room...
nerd.gif

Sorry G that was too easy...
laugh.gif

Nice to see everyone has their priorities in order.

We're working on the performance issue.  It's not an overnight thing and anyone who claims otherwise is either selling something or oblivious to what's involved.  Best case scenario (for those who want us off Yuku so desperately) involves us completely restructuring the entire website from the ground up: revenue stream, hosting, forum platform, design... everything.  Until we can get the monthly revenue where it needs to be in order to sustain the costs of hosting on another, more expensive, setup, a donation of this size isn't going to hurt anything.  There's no point in saving for a year just to move if we can't clear the hosting costs on a month to month basis. 

Honestly, the those served by Doctors Without Borders in Haiti and elsewhere are far more deserving of the money anyway.  They need medical care more than you need to instantly refresh your latest reply to find out if you earned any "lulz."

I can appreciate the frustration with the recent performance issues - we're all sick of it.  However, this is a good opportunity to take a step back and recognize what's truly important in life. 

If your biggest concern in life is a 50 second delay on an Internet forum you should consider yourself one of the most unduly privileged creatures on this planet.

Yea, it's over for all this ''Thanks For Helping To Build a Toilet For Amputees In Papau New Guinea''...

...fix this website.
It's a pleasure to serve such wonderful people.

Nice to see everyone has their priorities in order.

We're working on the performance issue.  It's not an overnight thing and anyone who claims otherwise is either selling something or oblivious to what's involved.  Best case scenario (for those who want us off Yuku so desperately) involves us completely restructuring the entire website from the ground up: revenue stream, hosting, forum platform, design... everything.  Until we can get the monthly revenue where it needs to be in order to sustain the costs of hosting on another, more expensive, setup, a donation of this size isn't going to hurt anything.  There's no point in saving for a year just to move if we can't clear the hosting costs on a month to month basis. 

Honestly, the those served by Doctors Without Borders in Haiti and elsewhere are far more deserving of the money anyway.  They need medical care more than you need to instantly refresh your latest reply to find out if you earned any "lulz."

I can appreciate the frustration with the recent performance issues - we're all sick of it.  However, this is a good opportunity to take a step back and recognize what's truly important in life. 

If your biggest concern in life is a 50 second delay on an Internet forum you should consider yourself one of the most unduly privileged creatures on this planet.

Yea, it's over for all this ''Thanks For Helping To Build a Toilet For Amputees In Papau New Guinea''...

...fix this website.
It's a pleasure to serve such wonderful people.

I'm glad we made the donation. I dont see the need for the instant move to a new server and such. However, I do see the same folks complaining everyday. Especially, in threads where Meth posts.

I'm glad we made the donation. I dont see the need for the instant move to a new server and such. However, I do see the same folks complaining everyday. Especially, in threads where Meth posts.

I have no problem with this donation. However, I do think that some of previous donations have been
eyes.gif
considering the amount of money involved. The yuku problem is not a 2010 thing either.

I have no problem with this donation. However, I do think that some of previous donations have been
eyes.gif
considering the amount of money involved. The yuku problem is not a 2010 thing either.

Props on the charity/donations. This day and age, any amount of charity goes a long way in helping the less fortunate, especially those in Haiti due to the recent tragedy.

Much Respect Meth. The one who gives is the one who gains..
pimp.gif

Props on the charity/donations. This day and age, any amount of charity goes a long way in helping the less fortunate, especially those in Haiti due to the recent tragedy.

Much Respect Meth. The one who gives is the one who gains..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom