Thanks for helping NT donate over $2,000 to Operation Smile

As corny as it may sound... i've said it before and i'll say it again...

I really am apart of one of the best online communities around. No other community can compare to the family we have here, and nobody can do so much with so little like we do... Niketalk Rocks.
VOTE FOR SANJAYA​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So Are Google Techs. monitoring this thread ?

If so, shame on you all.. :smh:
smh.gif
YouTuberBastitchBastitch: And who the hell says "a **** in the ***".It's official. You're a virgin.

We have done well NT. Feels good to contribute in one way or another.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

cool beans
Team Longhorns​
Member No. 1​
Come Early. Be Loud. Stay Late!
TEAMYANKEES

good job nt. Can't believe Google would do that.
TEAMWARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins - Ellis - Azubuike - Barnes -
Pietrus - Jasikevius - Powell Foyle - Cabarkapa - O'Bryant

pimp.gif
Great donation. It makes me feel good to know that such a simple (relatively speaking) operation can make such a difference in a child's life.

As for google, I love you guys and I've never spoken negatively about you guys but I have to do this:

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
How did Google find out?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

i've heard about Operation Smile and it breaks my heart seeing the children with this kind of deformity.

I'm glad that Niketalk is able to help at least 9 children get this operation

pimp.gif
we do it in the dark
with smiles on our faces ...

fall out boy

NT has heart.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

nice to see how we are impacting the lives of several children.
"The Key to a Womens Heart is a Unexpected Gift at a Unexpected Time"-William Forrester
Myspace

Beautiful.

Hey Google, shame on you.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench​

I'm glad I saw this. This is dear to me since my son was born with a Cleft Palate. Thanks for donating and the support NT!!
Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

Interesting, I just watched a program about this organization while sitting in a laundry mat not too long ago.

It was really sad, the parents and kids all stood gathered around the Operation Smile facility hoping their child would be chosen. Unfortunately, they did have to turn away a lot of kids since they were only able to perform but so many surgeries.

It's really nice to know this donation will contribute to nearly 9 surgeries.

Back
Top Bottom