Thanks for helping NT donate over $2,000 to Operation Smile

awesome dude...my mom goes to the philippines like once a year/two years on medical missions and seeing the pictures, she helps a lot of people with this.

FS--DMPs size 11.5 DS and ICY: $750​

this is beautiful. I click on ads because i want to find out more information.
Yes I get mad over the internet and you might lose your life

I haven't had a chance to respond to this thread yet, but again: I just can't say how happy I am that we do this every month. And what more worthy cause than one that helps kids like these? :frown:

Good job, NT. :smile:
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

crazy how much money NT generates.

good job everyone :pimp:
pimp.gif

good job to NT community this is the charity i donate to every month been doin it for a lil over a year now

Back
Top Bottom