Thanks for helping NT donate over $2,000 to Operation Smile

Long overdue but certainly not forgotten, Niketalk's newest donation: the amount of $2,127 to Operation Smile. www.operationsmile.org/
mission_step7.jpg
s83825584.jpg
s83825582.jpg
s83825593.jpg
s83825589.jpg
Quote:
When we go to a place and see hundreds of children who have hidden in shame, and at the end of a mission they suddenly have a new life, we have changed more than the lives of those children. Theres's a power in the volume of children we take care of. There's a power in the medical training we do that is essential. But the real power is the betterment of the human spirit, the fellowship it creates between people of different cultures, different races, religions and nationalities.To DonateTo Volunteer
opsmile.gif
m83826735.jpg

Thanks to all of you and your support of the NikeTalk community, we've brightened the smiles of a few more children in need.

as an aside...
Shortly following the recent announcement of our $3,656 to the UNCF, we received word that Google had registered a complaint with ezboard's CEO. Apparently, they feel that the announcement thread violated their policy by serving to encourage our users to click on our advertising - since it's our advertising revenue that we donate to charity each month. They seem to feel that this agreement applies to YOU as well. So, if any of you reply to this post to encourage your fellow users to click on our ads - Google may decide to pull their ads from our community. We're disappointed in their decision, but we have little choice but to respect it until we're able to obtain better higher yielding ads from other sources.

Below, you'll find the pertinent section of Google's policy. Please be sure your posts respect their guidelines or we'll be forced to delete your posts.

From the Ad Sense policy:

"Encouraging clicks

In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers may not request that users click the ads on their sites or rely on deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. Publishers participating in the AdSense program:

- May not encourage users to click the Google ads by using phrases such as "click the ads," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language
- May not direct user attention to the ads via arrows or other graphical gimmicks
- May not place misleading images alongside individual ads
- May not promote sites displaying ads through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites
- May not compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior
- May not place misleading labels above Google ad units - for instance, ads may be labeled "Sponsored Links" but not "Favorite Sites"

Thanks for understanding.

T E A M N E R D​

That's awesome, the cleft lips and palates look painful... nice organization.
TEAM 740
And no... it's not an area code

glad we pulled through this one :pimp:
pimp.gif

i wonder if this is why we needed Nelson C couple weeks ago :nerd:
nerd.gif
Code:
   LA **O**N***C**E**

Another deserving charity. Amazing.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
AIM: marktomez

I like this pick. Hats off to the admins who made this happen.

As far as google, I'll continue the clicking as I have been when I see ads that pertain to my interest. As the staff has filtered out the junk, that has become more common. (If this comment violates I'll remove)

But I think it's pure bull _____
Where I'm from: 161st and Paulina, home of the G's and the infamous Riley School​
Where Homie the Clown was really gunnin em down. Watch out for that ice cream truck.​

Awesome.

Do you guys take suggestions for future organization to donate too?
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

:pimp:
pimp.gif
We just paid for 8 children's surgeries.

And a thank you correspondence that isn't a copy/paste & replace names :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Thats good stuff
Team 49ers
[/center]
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"

Awesome donation.

So basically Google wants to pay NT less for hosting their ads?....

"America is not scheduled for us, B.."
Get in where you fit in...and thats real....
Want to be a ChaCha guide? get paid to do nothing..pm me your email...
Need a new search engine toolbar?...Try the new ChaCha.com easy to use toolbar

Great to hear that NT is continuing take steps to make the world a better place.

Props everyone! :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As for the google adds dirty are you saying that they are trying to remove them or just the stickys?
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

:smh:
smh.gif
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

Quote:
Do you guys take suggestions for future organization to donate too?
of course. Feel free to PM any one of the staff or email staff@niketalk.com

Quote:
As for the google adds dirty are you saying that they are trying to remove them or just the stickys?
what they don't want is for us to encourage you guys to click the ads.

Quote:
How do you decide who gets the donation? Like which organization.
T E A M N E R D​

pimp.gif
@the donations
smh.gif
@Google.
Got more soul than a sock with a hole.
Need Avys?PM me or Aim-Gsup18 Don't overflood me with request.​

Heck yeah. Nice job NT
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

Quote:
Thanks to all of you and your support of the NikeTalk community, we've brightened the smiles of a few more children in need.
pimp.gif
TEAM BIOLOGYofficial rosterrawsheed

Back
Top Bottom