Thanks for helping us raise money for COVID-19 relief by buying NT gear!

Methodical Management Methodical Management thanks for all you do and the explanations! Regarding the dad hats, I’m totally cool with a non-New Era manufacturer, I’m not tied to the brand. I feel like we all know, given all the logistics and the circumstances with COVID/raising money for charity, brim colors are a luxury.

As long as y’all think the quality of the hat is up to the standards to put the NT logo on it, I’m down. :nthat:

Got mine already. Higher quality stickers too

B86AA5EE-99E1-4825-8AFC-2FAC335A6F84.jpeg

Definitely getting a bunch of stickers. It would be dope to see the OG shirt!

If anyone with an extra pin would be kind enough to let me cop it from them. I bought a shirt and a pin and wanted the pin the most.. my girl threw it out while it was in the envelope. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Good news, everyone:

NikeTalk stickers, pins, and magnets are now IN STOCK. If you previously pre-ordered stickers, you can expect to hear from Instyleshoes next week.

We're also taking pre-orders for a brand new run of NKETLK Alpha tees in both Black and the all new Cool Grey colorway, which may be purchased individually or in a pack complete with stickers, a pin, and a magnet.

You'll find everything available here: https://www.instyleshoes.com/niketalk/

Methodical Management Methodical Management
next go around
can we get some nt fridge magnets
We went from concept to execution on these in less than one month.

The 5" size was the most popular request, so that's what we have. They look just like the NT favicon.

Here's a comparison shot next to the new stickers and pin, photo courtesy of instyleshoes instyleshoes :
IMG_1597.jpg

Im ready for the a magnet/sticker pack..
We have a pack with a magnet and a button for $10:

And packs with a magnet, pin, stickers, and the t-shirt of your choice:

Methodical Management Methodical Management no big deal at all on no brand name or green underbrim. Plain black dad hat with our logo would be great.

Thanks for listening to the people Meth :nthat:
Of course, that's why we're doing this to begin with. Nobody on NikeTalk's staff or Instyleshoes will derive any profit from this. We're just hoping to make other community members happy and raise money for an urgent cause.

Definitely getting a bunch of stickers. It would be dope to see the OG shirt!
You asked for it, you got it:

Methodical Management Methodical Management Any chance of repeating the last sale of shirts with a gray one? I got pets and a black shirt and pet fur doesn't mix too well, lol. Just wanted to ask. 👍
Do we know when the new grey shirts go up?
Right now.

If anyone with an extra pin would be kind enough to let me cop it from them. I bought a shirt and a pin and wanted the pin the most.. my girl threw it out while it was in the envelope. 🤦🏽‍♂️
No need : pins are back in stock.

You can pick one up along with one of the new magnets or in a pack with stickers and one of the new t-shirts.

How do the t-shirts run?
The new Alpha tees will fit just like the new Designer Roll Call tees. They do NOT fit like the oversize shirts from 2007, which were a tubular knit. The new shirts are made in the USA from soft, 100% organic cotton and feature a more athletic cut. The new Alpha tees will also feature an updated tagless design, like the Roll Call tees.

The cost is a little higher for the Alphas because that design features two print locations in two colors each.

If you need help choosing a size, here are the measurements:

XS: Chest 30-33", Waist 24-26", Length 26"
S: Chest 34-36", Waist 28-30", Length 27"
M: Chest 38-40", Waist 32-34", Length 29"
L: Chest 42-44", Waist 36-38", Length 29.5"
XL: Chest 46-48", Waist 40-42", Length 30"
XXL: Chest 50-52", Waist 44-46", Length 31"
3XL: Chest 54-56", Wasit 46-48", Length 32"

Roll Call tees are available to ship now, but we are now sold out of XXL and running low on other sizes.

We'll take pre-orders for the Alpha tees for about a week. If all goes well, they should be available to ship in a little over two weeks.

If you'd like a new Alpha tee, I highly suggest pre-ordering to secure one in your preferred size.

We will have a very limited number of extras available.

Back
Top Bottom