Thanks for helping us raise money for COVID-19 relief by buying NT gear!

Order has been stuck on label created since the 6th... :rolleyes

Some orders were able to go out last week, we've received a new shipment of the stickers / magnets / buttons so we'll be able to process the handful or so of orders that we didn't have one thing or another for.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Tonight's mood.

Thanks again to all who have supported, we'll get orders going early this week with in stock items.

Enjoy the finale tonight! (and keep those orders coming)

niketalk-stickers-magnet-buttons.jpg

instyleshoes instyleshoes I purchased a couple of stickers on April 30 but no further update on my order. Is there a timeframe?

Yes we just got in a more economical bubble mailer that is suitable for smaller items, it was a wast to use a 8 x 11 size to ship a few stickers or buttons. Several orders went out today and we should be caught up by tomorrow with all in stock items being shipped. Thanks for your support & patience.

Thank you, everyone, for your continued and generous support! In terms of the total number of orders placed thus far, this has been one of our most successful sales ever.

We greatly appreciate everyone's patience as we restocked our stickers and pins.

Please keep the photos coming - we love seeing them. (And thanks for not using your stickers to commit vandalism.)

Still waiting on both my orders...
I've been told that all in stock orders should have shipped.

Please note that the NKETLK Alpha tees are currently available for pre-order. If your order contains an Alpha shirt, it will ship once those items are in stock.

Alpha tee set, I understand. I'll be on the lookout for the first 2 stickers I ordered on 4/30 Methodical Management Methodical Management
We sold out stickers incredibly quickly on launch night.

Unless you completed checkout within the first 15 minutes, you pre-ordered stickers from the second run. At the time, we anticipated shipment of the second run in mid-May. We noted this in the thread and on the product pages themselves, but in the rush to order unfortunately some people didn't notice that.

We had a bit of a scare from our supplier, too, as there were concerns that COVID-19 would delay production - and we were so pleased with the quality that we didn't want to take any chances with another manufacturer. Thankfully, they shipped within our original estimate and nobody cancelled their pre-order.

I can't speak for instyleshoes instyleshoes , but it's possible that they wanted to combine shipping for multiple orders to maximize the proceeds for Give Directly and Doctors Without Borders. There was some talk about reaching out to customers in this situation to see if you might be willing to wait the extra week or so to help us reduce packaging waste and send the maximum amount from your order to the charities. If you haven't yet heard from ISS regarding your order, I'd encourage you to reach out to them and inquire about the status of that first shipment.

Stickers are back in stock and ready to ship. Pins, magnets, and the Designer Roll Call tees are also now in stock.
We'll wait a few more days for everyone to get their Alpha pre-orders in to help ensure that as many people as possible are guaranteed a shirt in their preferred size. From there, production should take 7-10 days and then we'll be closing things out.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Alpha tee set, I understand. I'll be on the lookout for the first 2 stickers I ordered on 4/30 Methodical Management Methodical Management

Everything shipped this week as far as in stock items and the Sticker Pre Orders. There were several people who ordered one thing, and then another, so we did the best we could to combine and be economical in shipping. Thanks for both your support and understanding. Email us at customerservice@instyleshoes.com if you haven't received a tracking number.

-ISS

Back
Top Bottom