THANKS MIKE....... for everything........

I hope MJ is reading this, I also can't describe, and put out my feelings in words, I Love MJ
"He's caught me. I ain't gonna lie. When you're playing against Rafer Alston,
you're liable to get embarrassed. You know it's gonna happen."-Stephon Marbury

:\
ohwell.gif
wow this is it...thanks mike

Mike...wait...I'd rather say Mr.Jordan, because that would be giving you the respect you deserve...You ARE the greatest, you will always be the greatest and you will always be the essence of excellence. I was a Jordan fan before I was a basketball fan, and you inspired me to strive for my goals...watching you over the years make up some of my favorite memories...Thank You...For Everything.

...One

hate to see it end

All great dynasty's come to an end
tired.gif

[/center]

Mitchell and Ness Throwback Pistol Jersey Listed Size XXL (52) Up For Sale Click on auction Link's(Above....)​

I know it seems wierd to say that you love another man (unless it's your dad), but I think I really love this guy. *no homo*. He has inspired me more than my own father (stepfather) and has definitely been a better role model. The joy he has brought into my life is immeasureable. I am still sadly obsessed with everything he is involved with. I remember moping around campus sad as all hell the first time he retired. Thinking life was over. Each comeback meant the world to me. I remember my friend showing me the come fly with me video my sophomore year. My life changed completely! I was playing ball 3 hours every day trying to be like mike. 13 years later, I'm still not even close :lol:
laugh.gif
But closer. I was lucky enought to see him play live 3 times. Once in Washington, once in Old Chi stadium, and last week front row in denver. This man has molded my whole life.
What is Love?
MJ

Thanks.

MJ you are still and forever remain as the NBA's #1 greatest player in History. No one will ever come close too having a career as yours. MJ you have changed the entire sport of basketball and the way people think of it.

And totally agree to vocaldigital23

What Is Love?

MJ

.:with 1 gun im superman, with 2 guns im god:.

Thanks Mike for the inspiration that you have given to countless people in the world, through your gifted talents youve showed us that anything is possible and that the sky is the limit.....Michael Jordan will be truly missed and with him will go a legacy as classy as no other person who has graced the public. Much love to Micheal and for the memories his given all of us. Im sure i speak for all of us when i say that it will never be the same again..EVER

"Love is appreciating a true living legend"
9798FinalsFreethrow.jpg

THANKS.JPG

On behalf of us that were not instant fans after the 1st ring...

Looking2.JPG

thanks for looking our way. :smile:
smile.gif

"Now I can go home and feel at peace with the game of basketball."

I can think of many times where Michael Jordan inspired me, both as a sports player and a person as well. I have too much respect for MJ to wear his shoes, and because of that great respect I have never owned a single pair of J's. And even while MJ might not be my favorite player off all time he is certainly the greatest and nobody can ever take that away from him. I feel honored to have been able to witness this man work his magic against the rest of the NBA for years. I cried after he won his first championship, second and third. Now I'm sure I will cry again as I begin to realize that the magic is now gone, with MJ's memories to keep close in our hearts of the greatest basketball player to ever play the game. MJ, if you read this, know that love for you runs deep in millions of hearts throughout this world, not only as a ball player, but as a great person as well.

MICHAEL JORDAN : I WAS SITTING DOWN WATCHING TV BACK IN 1982, WE HAD JUST FINISHED OUR MILITARY TRAINING UP IN THE GEORGIA MOUNTAINS. I THINK IT WAS GEORGETOWN VS NORTH CAROLINA , AND THERE HE WAS THIS YOUNG MAN NAMED MICHAEL, HE WAS ALL OVER THE COURT, WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE TRUE CHAOS THIS ONE MAN WOULD BRING TO THE NBA. IN 1987-88 I SAW A HOMELESS MAN IN ATLANTA WITH SOME NICE LOOKING SHOES ON WITH SOME FUNKY LOOKING PRINT ON THEM, I ASKED HIM WHAT KIND OF SHOES HE HAD ON, HE SAID THAT THEY WHERE THE NEW JORDAN"S , AND THEY COST A HUNDRED DOLLARS, I TOLD HIM THAT I WEAR ONLY REEBOK AND $60. 00 IS THE MOST THAT I WOULD PAY FOR SHOES. TWO WEEKS LATER I WAS WALKING IN THE MALL AND I SAW THAT SHOE AGAIN I WENT IN THE STORE AND TRYED IT ON, THEY LOOK GOOD THEY FEEL GOOD,BUT DO I WANT TO GIVE UP $100.00 , I DID AND THE REST IS HISTORYTHIS IS THE MAN THAT SAVED THE NBA IN THE 90's WE WILL MISS YOU TRULY ABSOLUTELY THE GREATEST PLAYER FROM A 46 YEAR OLD MAN TO A 40 YEAR OLD, YOU ARE AMAZING, YOU SHOWED THE HATERS,MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL CROSS PATHS,MY GOD SHINE ON YOU

man this post is awesome and all but i dont want to express my self here being that noone is going to read it but maybe 1 or 2 people. (i might make my own post) but i do like the responses here. mj the greatest.

Michael Jordan is truly the greastest. He's impacted so many people (especially us here on NT). To sum it up for me...........I remember in 2000 when I was renewing my driver's license, I wasn't an organ donor, but in the DMV is a huge poster of Michael Jordan encouraging people to be an organ donor. So I decided to be one after I had previously said I wouldn't.
I also carry a small book in my left pocket of whatever pants or shorts I'm wearing about Michael Jordan. Some times when I feel like I can't do something, or can't make it, I'll pray, but then after that, I'll look at his pic on the cover of that little book to get my mind right as well.
:D
happy.gif

ShortyC feels like Michael Jordan is the last link to the golden Era of NBA players like Magic, Larry Bird, Dr.J
George Gervin........the list can go on. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Too bad Money's carrer can't for a lil' longer :frown:
frown.gif

Michael Jordan will one day be GM of the Chicago Bulls. 8)
glasses.gif

"ONE MORE YEAR!!!....ONE MORE YEAR!!!"

ok it won't work, but damn its not gonna be half as fun watching the nba anymore next year, there was always something to look forward to when MJ was playing...THANKS MJ

MJ--

From your class and style to your athleticism and tenacity, you are a constant reminder of what greatness truly is.

Thank you for making me the person I am today.

You are what made the game of basketball my favorite sport. Thanks for the memories buddy.
-The patent leather makes my opponents feel pretty good about losing.

Michael Jordan - the greatest player that I personally have ever watched play the game of basketball.

You've influenced parents to name their children after you, kids to hone their game like yours, and Webster's to come up with new words/meanings to describe your play.

My only regret is that you retired twice in the midst of your peak preventing you from taking the all time points record. :D
happy.gif

Instead you managed to capture the hearts and love of your fans for all time!
Out

THANKS MIKE!

From my first pair of jordan 7's till the last whoever knows which it will be, i will always be mimicking you and wishing to be you and looking for the next you but there will never be another. You are the man and always will be. Peace out MIKE.

MJ, if you're reading this....thanks alot for introducing me to the game of basketball, without watching you I would have never picked up that boucing orange ball. But also thanks for showing me how to conduct myself outside of work, and showing us all that hard work pays off. I will tell my children and grandchildren about you, and make sure that your legend lives on. I hope that you are successful at everything you do from now on and make sure that you spend time with your family and keep on living.

Thanks for being you.

Tommie O. Battle III

Whats Good?​

THANKS MICHAEL JORDAN. You have impacted the game of basketball so much and thanks for all the memories. GO MIKE!!!!!!!!!!

THANK U.

THERE ISNT A POST LONG ENOUGH TO EXPRESS THE WAY U, AND THE LEGEND YOU GREW INTO IMPACTED ME AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS. SO I'LL JUST SAY THANK U.

thanks Mike, i will always wear something with the word Jordan, MJ , 23, or a jumpman logo on it even though u r going to retire soon.

Just 3 days to go. 2 more games to play. That will be it for Michael Jordan's career. And I don't have to rush back home for a basketball game; no more timer on VHS; no more sticking with the sports news all night just for a 2 minutes Bulls/Wiz highlights. I have been very fortunate to see him play for the last 10 years, plus the remaining 2 games. Although most of his highlights were in Bulls uniform, but to me, no matter which cities/uniforms he's in. He's still Michael Jordan. "I'm enjoying what's left of my career. It's going fast. It's going very fast. That's what good things do.'' Jordan saidFF@
www.flat-footed.com
representthehobby!!

Back
Top Bottom