THANKS MIKE....... for everything........

i just wanna say thanks mike for everything. its just hitting me right now that its over for money

besides everthing great that this man has done for the game of baskeball, like me and millions of others he has been a true inspiration and a role model,

i can tell u that all it takes is a glance at a pic and ill go to the gym for an extra hour, or study my school work that little bit more because i know if mike was over my shoulder he'd make me because it would make me a better person.......and it has

THANKS MIKE
1 luv
chris lincoln

I know I wouldn't be into basketball at all if it weren't for MJ.... always has been, always will be the greatest.

Thanks Mike!

TW
Melbourne, Australia

I think in honor of MJ retiring and to show appreciation for him, everyone should sport my personal picture. :smile:
smile.gif

Thank You Michael Jordan for showing what the real secret is----hard work and that everything in this path we call life is about winning and only winning.

I'll truly miss seeing #23 whether it be on a red, black, blue or white jersey. It doesn't matter.

And I do change my mind, they should retire #23 on all NBA teams and change the Jerry West logo to the Jumpman, just because Money means that much to the game, people he's touched, and this very damn message board I'm typing on.

When it's all said and done, MJ came, he saw, he conquered, and he did it the best.

I will with no bullets in my holster

October 6th 1993, me, 9 years old, flip the tv on to see the greatest player ever announce his retirement. I never really played basketball , but i knew that it was something important so i watched. They started showing clips of MJ and i fell in love with the game of basketball from that moment on. Right after i saw that i grabbed my ball and havent put it down ever since. To say that Michael Jordan is my HERO is beyond an understatement. He is everything i want to become as a basketball player, i have tried and tried to model my game like him. Like everything, my jumpshot form is almost identicall to his cause i made sure i practised the way he looked. he inspires me to be a better basketball player, to work hard and play the game right, an to the play the game like he does. This is one of the saddest days ever for me, knowing he will not get one more chance to recapture glory. Now all those people out there that say he is washed up up need to shut the _ _ _ _ up cause it makes me sick. And do you think for one minute that if Jordan had of made it to the playoffs that he would play so conservitivly which i thought that he has played for the last 2 seasons? No he would go it alone and explode. MJ is in better shape then you all think and i gaurentee he could carry the wizards on his back to the finals.Its just too bad that he wont have that chance to show all you haters. Much love to Michael Jordan. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, YOU ARE THE GREATEST EVER. AND SHUT UP ABOUT KOBE, HE JUST WANTS TO BE LIKE MIKE TOO :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

P.S. THANKS FOR THE SHOES TOO

Mike, your life has been a culture to us. From the shoes to the game. We will all respect you as the G.O.A.T hands down.
In a word, Thanks.
"Life is too short to be ignorant"-OMWN

Omar

Thanks for all the memories Mike, the only reason I played basketball was to be like you, I know that if you work hard you will suceed I learned that from you Mike, thanks for everything

I wish there was some way to put what you have given all of us into words. I will never forget the countless moments of joy you have brought me over the years. Through the frustrations of the early years and those pesky bad boys, to the glory of the championship years and watching you become a legend. The 88 dunk contest, that first championship, the Flight 23 stores in Charlotte as a kid, the flu game and Scottie holding you up as you walked off the court victorious, the frozen moment ad, the 69 game, the shot 1 and 2, that ferocious defense, the dunk on Ewing, the killer instinct, all the game winners, the Sunday afternoons on NBC, the grace with which you played our game, and every second you were on the court that was an absolute gift from God. Every memory brings a smile to us all, even as we look to someone to fill your Jordans, though we know that could never happen. Thank you for the inspiration, the love of the game, the shoes, the rings, the commercials, the moves, and all the memories Mike, you are the reason I strive to achieve my dreams, we will never see the likes of you again...
All love and respect due Money, you will be missed.

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

cant believe there were all those haters before the season started. basically averaging 20pts 10 rebs for the last month. amazing for a 40 year old not in basketball but in life in general. jordans life has been amazing....his life is the kind of life u can look back and and the positives outmatch the negatives by far.
Jordan (Jor"dan)
n.
1.The Greatest Player of All Time
2.A person who masters in all aspects of their life and has an undying passion for the game.

From the age of 5 all I have wanted to do is be like Mike. He has changed my life in so many ways that I can't even begin to tell you. The reason that Jordan is what he is, is because he not only revolutionized the game, but our lives. He has always inspired me to do better and work harder, and I bet that most people on this board wouldnt be what they are now without Mike. So Mike........... Thanks for memories.

PS- All the haters, just remember June 14, 1998

thanks for everything MJ- he is the reason i am playin basketball, and trying to get to the NBA
"He's caught me. I ain't gonna lie. When you're playing against Rafer Alston,
you're liable to get embarrassed. You know it's gonna happen."-Stephon Marbury

Thanks Mike. Thanks for everything. Thanks for bringing excitement to the game. If you're reading this, I hope you can stop by and play golf again at Granite Bay for the Joe Morgan Celebrity Tournament. I hope you can also autograph one of my paintings because I didn't get a chance to get it when I saw you at the Hyatt Hotel in Sacramento on Valentines Day last year. Hotel security made all non-guest leave the hotel lobby and out into the street.

Myton......Jordan Forever
Loyalty is My Honor

One more year Mike you can't retire like this but thanks anyway for the memories it was such a great thing for basketball to see you come back just after September 11th it was the only good news for America and now we have to see you go again, if I could I'd give you my youth so you could just play for a few more years.....I'll miss you and so will the rest of the NTers and it won't feel the same wearing Jordans knowing you aren't playing the game anymore.

Mike, I hope your reading this, so you can know hw much you hav meant to all of us.
Thanks for the memories

this post is actually making me sad. this is a sad day, but also a happy one. michael inspires me everyday to do better, whether its school, basketball, training, anything. it sounds kinds corny i know, but i always enter a situation thinking what would mike do? he is truly the greatest of all time., thanks again MJ.

23 FOREVER
"Pain Is Only Weakness Leaving The Body."

Jordan himself would like to thank all the kids who have made him rich over the years by making sure that his jordans sold out.

I feel you jordanballa88, I almost started crying, just can't realize that MJ will never play again. There is a post on here talking about if they should retire #23 league round, I said yes, but they also need to retire the shoes too or at least stop at XXIII(23). Mike, you have inspired more people than you can possibly imagine, everyday I wake up look at your picture on my wall, and say "I don't won't to be like you." "I wan't to strive to be better." This is imposible, but still, you motivate me more and more each day. You help me get up and go to school in the morning, you helpe me stay in the gym after b-ball practice and practice some more, you help me relize that dreams do come true. This is the saddest day in sports history, the greatest gone for good. Thanks Mike for all the memories that you have given us all. My love entry would be-
"What is love, love is this post on NT"
thanks
jrdnfNtc

Back
Top Bottom