Thanks to you, NikeTalk has just donated $3,656 to the UNCF!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Do the nike talk administrators just take a good wiff of that money before sending it away?

maybe a create a pool of singles and bath in them?
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEA!

A Good accomplishment while maintaining the sites integrity. The Ads that would probably bring in the most clicks get pulled immediately, such as the x-rated ones.

I try to click as much as I can, but there have been a few times that I have clicked strictly based on interest.

Good to see the donation, I was considering buying EZ supporter because I hadn't seen a donation in a while.

Question, do you all have a lot of revenue saved from the months that you all weren't able to donate?
Where I'm from: 161st and Paulina, home of the G's and the infamous Riley School​
Where Homie the Clown was really gunnin em down. Watch out for that ice cream truck.​

whats the next charity we are going to be donating too? if you hadn't decided, can you let NT vote?
FS---DS Mork and Mindy Dunk SBs: sz 10.5---$185​

Quote:
Question, do you all have a lot of revenue saved from the months that you all weren't able to donate?
It'll all be donated. The destinations we had planned for November and December's revenue required some additional work, so we're just waiting for those to go through. Once that happens, and February's donation is official, we'll be all caught up.

We'll let this donation sink in a bit before announcing the next one. UNCF is a fantastic charity and we'd like it to receive some visibility just in case our donation could potentially encourage others to follow suit.

Quote:
whats the next charity we are going to be donating too? if you hadn't decided, can you let NT vote?

The next charity will be announced once the donation has been made official. The charities have all been decided upon, but we do have a special user vote planned that will allow our users to determine exactly where our largest donation to date will go.

Stay tuned...

Quote:
but we do have a special user vote planned that will allow our users to determine exactly where our largest donation to date will go.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Where I'm from: 161st and Paulina, home of the G's and the infamous Riley School​
Where Homie the Clown was really gunnin em down. Watch out for that ice cream truck.​

Quote:
In the special user vote, will the Charaties be pre-picked with the option of NT users voting.

We're still working out the details, so I'd rather not get into specifics at this time, but to break it down to the essentials: the charity in this case has already been selected, but the specific beneficiaries will be decided upon based on a user vote.

We're always open to our users' suggestions, though. So if you have a favorite charity you'd like to see NikeTalk support, we'll gladly take it into consideration.

We'd like to avoid having our fellow users argue about which charities to support and disparage other people's suggestions. (i.e. 'why UNCF you should've donated to a cancer charity') etc. Whether made in jest or not, I was very disappointed to see a comment in this thread to the effect of "why the UNCF, where's the love for asians?" That's just not productive and the whole point of this effort is to shine a spotlight on a different charity each month and work together as a community to support these organizations. Rather than push for your favorite charity to benefit every month, we'd rather our members embrace each charity with the understanding that we choose a different one each month, all of our charities are ultimately of benefit to society as a whole and that, eventually, we'll work our way to something that resonates deeply with you. It's not just about supporting our own goals, but supporting each other's goals as well.

Obviously we all share a great many similarities here on NikeTalk, but our diversity is one of our greatest strengths and I feel that should be reflected in our charitable outreach program.

Respect, NT!! I'm sure those kids def appreciate it, good job and keep up the good work.

I will be clicking more ads in the future.

Great job to Niketalk members... :pimp:
pimp.gif

[edit: images are not allowed in signatures. See the rules.]

nice so in the summer we probably will donate more since its more people on nt then
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Awesome choice.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
AIM: marktomez

Props nt ill be sure to
Click on more dum ads
Like get my iphone now 4
Free, sike n plus 3656 is barely textbook money, yaw should of waited n donated more.

Dum?

Yaw?

lol

Credibility: shot
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"I was born to stand out, so why try to fit in"
....And don't think for one second, cause I just got on NikeTalk I just got on in the shoe game, I does this!

men.. honestly.. why only for the UNCF? i mean what about other college funds? i dont have nothing against black but why when it comes to donation it always has to do with UNCF? how bout the other races? yall shouldve just donated this to a charity or a college fund that would benifit all of the races.. right?

^ First off, this is free money we're giving away. We've been doing this for months, and people aren't asking for what we've given them.

Secondly, we don't have the resources to give out $10k every month to 20 different charities. Even though we are giving the money away freely, we still recognize that it's a small drop in a large bucket for these organizations. We expect them to be grateful (and they all have been!!
happy.gif
), but we're not so out of touch as to think that we're paying their bills for the entire year with our donation. So since we're already giving a small amount as it is, what sense does it make to slice that up to all kinds of different charities and make the monthly donation even SMALLER than it already is?

Third- last month wasn't the final month. This month isn't the final month. This is an ongoing thing for us. How long will it last? Enh... who can tell the future? Not any of us. But as long as we can give, we're going to. So if you have another organization in mind (like another college fund for another race, for example), leave a suggestion instead of a complaint.
wink.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
Dum?

Yaw?

lol

oh my credibilty is shot for typing that way, should i have put in my sig that i go to a good college, get good grades, and work in a very professional office in midtown, where i have to talk a certain way. i guess u was mad i was shotting down, your two semester textbook and lunch money donation.

Quote:
i dont have nothing against black but why when it comes to donation it always has to do with UNCF?
what the hell are you talking about?

always?

what?

this is the VERY FIRST donation we made to the UNCF.

Quote:
how bout the other races? yall shouldve just donated this to a charity or a college fund that would benifit all of the races.. right?
T E A M N E R D​

Quote:
Dum?

Yaw?

lol

bxsneakerboy:
oh my credibilty is shot for typing that way, should i have put in my sig that i go to a good college, get good grades, and work in a very professional office in midtown, where i have to talk a certain way. i guess u was mad i was shotting down, your two semester textbook and lunch money donation.

laugh.gif
bxsneakerboy:
i go to a good college
I can tell. The Harvard-esque education you're bragging about is beaming through in your replies.
bxsneakerboy:
i guess u was mad
You guessed wrong.
bxsneakerboy:
i was shotting down, your two semester textbook and lunch money donation.
Shotting?
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom