Thanks to you, NikeTalk has just donated $3,656 to the UNCF!

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
It is with great pleasure that I announce, at long last, NikeTalk's newest donation: the amount of $3,656 contributed to the UNCF (www.uncf.org).

We're proud to support the UNCF, the largest minority scholarship fund in the US, in its mission and we'd of course like to thank each of you who viewed the site in January and especially those of you who clicked on our advertisements for making this donation possible.

We at NikeTalk are firm believers in the power of education. I believe all of our current staff members have attended college... some of us even graduated. An investment in education represents an investment in the future wellbeing of our society as a whole, as today's college graduates will become tomorrow's leaders. This donation is something we can all
UNCFDonation.gif

Sorry, credit card numbers have been omitted and, for those wondering, the contact name on this screen is that of ezboard's current CEO, who executed the donation on our behalf as indicated.

For those wondering why it's taken so very long to make this donation (our last was made in November), all I can say is that you'd have to take it up with ezboard. They've suffered some turnover recently and the person who was managing our revenue and handling our donations left the company to work for a nonprofit organization (good for her!) and two of our donations were held up due to communication problems between ezboard and our selected charities. It has been an intensely frustrating time for all of us on the staff. We've been working very hard to maintain NikeTalk, as always, and yet for reasons outside of our control we've been unable to convert that hard work into the meaningful donations to which we've become accustomed. As many of you know, every cent generated by our advertising goes to charities like the UNCF, and going nearly four months without making a donation, for us, is like going four months without being paid.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Now that the gears are finally turning over on ezboard's side, we're looking forward to announcing a few more donations in the near future and, of course, many more in the months to come.

It's amazing what we're able to accomplish together with just a few clicks each, isn't it?

That's great - a really good amount to give to them.

Definitely a good use of NT's ad revenue.
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

Tight Work @ Meth & the entire NT Staff :smokin
smokin.gif

Welcome to Doom's Day, Im Kobe in the Clutch, Tiger with the Club, Van Damme at the Kumite

That's dope.
I never front like I'm something I'm not,but being broke, well it's just something I'm not...​

Nicely done.

So if I just click on the ads once in a while, the site will generate more money?
Poppaduke7@aol.com - Jaybone2315Drexel University Class of '08.Jordan V Laser size 9.5 DS for sale. $240 shipped.Jordan XIII Black/Red retro Size 9.5 DS for sale. $210 Shipped.​

^yup.
Add Me, Gamertag: distinct101​
407 Situated​
Fuzzy Wuzzy PShops​

Quote:
So if I just click on the ads once in a while, the site will generate more money?

That's right. Viewing and especially clicking our ads creates revenue for this site and we donate a full 100% of our ad revenue to charity.

That's why each donation amount varies. This donation was for $3,656 because that's how much we earned in January. February's donation will be for less because there are fewer days in the month, among other factors.

So far, we've announced donations to UNICEF, Access Books, Ettie Lee Homes, and now the UNCF. These donations total over $14,000 and we have another three donations pending that amount to over $10,000 - and we'll announce those once they've been finalized.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Niketalk DOES love black people

Seriously Good job NT. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies
I'M CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK I LOST MY LEG IN VIETT-NAAAM
All the **** up in the club get in free before 10, but they'd rather pay 10 to see if The Goooooooooonies goin' in.​

Good job, NT. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
click the banners more often now...

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

It's good to see we can turn a negative (fake shoes) into a positive.
smokin.gif

Jack Bauer is my hero

Good stuff.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Quote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm from where the beef is inevitable, Summertime's unforgetable
Boosters in abundance, buy a half-price sweater new
Your word was everything, So everything you said you'd do
You did it, Couldn't talk about it if you ain't lived it

Quote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

$14,000 THAT is CRAZY....just crazy.....how something like this simple website can do something like that and in SUCH short amount of time.
CONTEST: Win a FREE custom order from EVOLVEDFOOTWEAR. . . . . more details @ www.evolvedfootwear.com

damn 14,000? i guess it really ads :pimp:
pimp.gif
38-32
AND THE WINNING STREAK CONTINUES!!!​
Are you a Laker fan? Need a new avy? PM me. Laker videos only​

Just curious, does EVERY click count, or does it only count once if you click the same ad multiple times?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

pimp.gif
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Back
Top Bottom