#thanksgivingwithblackfamilies

12295339_1184039124958159_5538201990787141134_n.jpg

:rofl:

Is this stereotyped for Black Families only? Because we do all those things, but we aren't black. :lol:

Bruh that 5 year ban from 2008 to 2013 sounds like a story that needs to be told! :rofl:

-It ain't the wildest story in the world. So I can't think of any metaphors to hype it.

-What had me dying was my homeboy acting out everyone's reaction. So I'll use gifs to replace his acting, so you guys getting the same feeling.

-Anyway, this was in MD, so most everyone especially black folk are democrats/liberals. Not only that, the high from seeing a brother becoming president still had black folk poppin bottles; and of course, the dinner conversation is about how Obama gonna put white folk in their place (from the Uncle Zels), how beautiful Michelle is (from the Aunt Shirleys), and granny was saying how she wished MLK and JFK :rolleyes were alive to see this. You brahs know, your fambs probably had the same type convos in 2008-2009.

So my homeboy says dinner is going well, so his mom starts questioning his brother's white GF about what she is studying. She says something like accounting or business, something good. Then they move to straight into the political questions. My homeboy says the entire table goes like this

His brother answers for her, saying she was a volunteer for the Democratic Party.

The reaction from the table....

The reaction from the brother....

Then they all get into shading republicans for like 10 mins. Because of this, his brother thinks it is safe to leave the table. Big Mistake

Apprently one someone at the table ask how long she had volunteered for Obama, but ole girl says something like

"I didn't volunteer for Obama, I volunteered for the Democratic party." is a kinda uptight voice

The table reaction

Everyone stops eating; looking at her like....... what you mean?

Ole girl thinks she only everyone's good side so she starts with "I wanted Hillary Clinton to be President, but I guess I can live with Obama...........bout time a "sista" was president, imma right :lol:"

Reaction from the women at the table....

So then things start to turn tense, because the girl is a very opinionated and needs to get the last word. My homie hated her so he didn't defuse the situation, just stayed in the cut and watched it play out.

Next they start pressuring her about her Obeezy support and she keeps jabbing at Bams. Just escalating the situation, pissing everyone off, and slowly hanging herself.

"All he could do is give speeches really....."

Table reaction:

Hillary would have been a better role model for young girls than Michelle Obama anyway..

He is a great guy, but he should have just been vice president and waited his turn

She was apparently she was feeling herself so much she didn't realize the temperature in the room and turned, and was used to people never checking her, she lets out something along the lines off:

"I know black people want to see a black guy win, but they way they turned their back on Hillary was kinda messed up you know?.....I mean she would have helped them too...............I mean she has been around politics all her life, she could get things done, he was just a community organizer" :x

Welp......

The fades start coming at her in every direction, calling her racist, yelling out Obama's qualifications over her.

My homeboy like I said hates her so he is chilling....

She is trying to defend herself , yet she not backing off her comments. Apparently she spots granny's pic of JFK on the wall and says "Yeah JFK was a racist and you guys got a pic of him up"

The defense for JFK was varied, from the aunts mentioning Civil Rights, to the Zels thinking mentioning him piping Marilyn Monroe somehow gives him a pass. :smh: :lol: :smokin

The brother walks back into the room, and it is all out pandemonium

He tried to calm the situation but it was to late. It was an all out shadefest and lil mama was getting lit up from all directions to the point she was getting close to crying. So they had to leave dinner.

-He told me the only reason let was even let back in was because she kissed their ***** for years, and when that didn't work, they got married and had a beautiful set of twins that the whole family feel in love with; so they felt it was in poor taste to invite the brother, ask for the kids to come, but not the girl.

He said when she walked back into the house the first time for diner, granny was mean muggin ole girl from across the room:

Last edited:
Bruh that 5 year ban from 2008 to 2013 sounds like a story that needs to be told! :rofl:

-It ain't the wildest story in the world. So I can't think of any metaphors to hype it.

-What had me dying was my homeboy acting out everyone's reaction. So I'll use gifs to replace his acting, to you guys getting the same feeling.

-Anyway, this was in MD, so most everyone especially black folk are democrats/liberals. Not only that the high from seeing a brother becoming president still had black folk poppin bottles. And of course, the dinner conversation is about how Obama gonna put white folk in their place (from the Uncle Zels), how beautiful Michelle is (from the Aunt Shirleys), and granny was saying how she wished MLK and JFK :rolleyes were alive to see this. You brahs know, you famb probably had the same type convos in 2008-2009.

So by homeboy says dinner is going well and his mom starts to question his brother's white GF about what she is studying, she says something like accounting or business, something good. Then they move to straight into the policiaitl questions. My homeboy says the entire table goes like this

His brother answers for her, saying she was a volunteer for the Democratic Party.

The reaction from the table....

The reaction from the brother....

Then they all get into shading republicans for like 10 mins. Because of this, his brother thinks it is safe to leave the table. Big Mistake

Apprently one someone at the table ask how long she had volunteered for Obama, but ole girl says something like

"I didn't volunteer for Obama, I volunteered for the Democratic party." is a kinda uptight voice

The table reaction

Everyone stops eating; looking at her like....... what you mean?

Ole girl thinks she only everyone's good side so she starts with "I wanted Hillary Clinton to be President, but I guess I can live with Obama...........bout time a "sista" was president, imma right :lol:"

Reaction from the women at the table....

So then things start to turn tense, because the girl is a very opinionated and needs to get the last word. My homie hated her so he didn't defuse the situation, just stayed in the cut and watched it played out.

Next they start pressuring her about her Obeezy support and she keeps jabbing at Bams. Just escalitng the situation, pissing everyone off, and slowly hanging herself.

"All he could do is give speeches really....."

Table reaction:

Hillary would have been a better role model for young girls than Michelle Obama anyway..

He is a great guy, but he should have just been vice president and waited his turn

She was apparently she was feeling herself so much she didn't realize the temperature in the room and turned, and was used to people never checking her, she lets out something along the lines off:

"I know black people want to see a black guy win, but they way they turned their back on Hillary was kinda messed up you know?.....I mean she would have helped them too...............I mean she has been around politics all her life, she could get things done, he was just a community organizer" :x

Welp......

The fades start coming at her in every direction, calling her racist, yelling out Obama's qualifications over her.

My homeboy like I said hates her so he is chilling....

She is trying to defend herself , yet she not backing off her comments. Apparently she spots granny's pic of JFK on the wall and says "Yeah JFK was a racist and you guys got a pic of him up"

The defense for JFK was varied, from the aunts mentioning Civil Rights, to the Zels thinking mentioning him piping Marilyn Monroe somehow gives him a pass. :smh: :lol: :smokin

The brother walks back into the room, and it is all out pandemonium

He tried to calm the situation but it was to late. It was an all out shadefest and lil mama was getting lit up from all directions to the point she was getting close to crying. So they had to leave dinner.

-He told me the only reason let was even let back in was because she kissed their ***** for years, and when that didn't work, they got married and had a beautiful set of twins that the whole family feel in love with; so they felt it was in poor taste to invite the brother, ask for the kids to come, but not the girl.

He said when she walked back into the house the first time for diner, granny was mean muggin ole girl from across the room:

this is probably the most epic story i've read in a while.

deserves its own thread so everyone gets to read this.

excellent use of images and just wonderfully executed.

hats off to you.

infinite reps sir.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

my dude. story was too clutch. take this rep family. great gif usage. added dimension to the story. white folks definitely been on that 'free speech' steeze in regards to President Obama

but you tell them to check the stats and point out based on the numbers, he's one of, if not the greatest of all time, they don't want to hear that. But that the truth Ruth

Damn these dudes ashy den a mug but this video is lulz
"you give your children a choice??"

"Turkey skin look like Puff Daddy kneecaps"

"look at him yellin at the the white kids, thats 2 years right there" LMAOOOOO

endless quotables, slink was boutta claim one of them on his taxes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom