#thanksgivingwithwhitefamilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Thanksgivingwithwhitefamilies 

RD5.jpg

uptep.jpg

Not mad at this pic at all.

These people need to stop posting those prejudiced comments on their real Twitter accounts black and white.

Similar to the corny #AllLivesMatter crowd ..white people can never be left out :lol: :lol:

Word to all these white student unions popping up ..go sit down

Last edited:
Damn some of this **** is offensive :smh:

Bland white ppl food aint no joke though :x Some of these pics aint even trying

[quote name="KingdomFlatbush"url="/t/640143/thanksgivingwithwhitefamilies/0_100#post_24624588"]I've never eaten at a white person's house. Is it true about the lack of flavor and seasoning in their food? :lol:[/quote]
Not Italians.

Giada can cook for me everyday.

So my usual Xbox party is all black dudes and one white guy we know. We were talking about thanksgiving the other day and we got on the subject of white people not seasoning their food.

He got defensive and was like NAH we do season ours, we can cook over here. Then he said yall mean seasoning salt right?

Everybody died :lol:

Our work potlucks man. The white dudes food always look perfectly, looks like its extravagant. Taste the **** and 0 seasoning bruh 0. One dude wife tho, all the black dudes were tripping. His wife made the Goat Mac n cheese. Joint had chicken and bacon in it, I can't wait til Xmas this year to get it again.

None of this stuff is funny. It's actually more offensive.

#Thanksgivingwithblackfamilies is where it's at though :lol:

surprised no one made a meme about the collard green being made with kale and vegan neck bones.

The white thanskgiving version is ironically salty . just make fun of family and situationsbut they choosing to be condescending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom