that mane said he wasnt going out sad

damn.

its disappointing that in comments he did all this over speeding tickets so he not really justified but i aint gonna lie...just seeing a ***** not go out sad...feels different.

*this is not an endorsement of wanting to see random cops get killed keep me off the watchlists*

Why was he out car if its just speeding tickets? Dude probably feared for his life and decided to go on his own terms. Essentially police nationwide are to blame for not correctly addressing these incidents and allowing fear to build.

this is just what they want us to do..

start supporting those who aren't true victims..

so our legitimate complaints can be downplayed...

yall playing along perfectly....

yeah this is why i had to preface the thread with him being wrong once u get over the initial shock but you lying if this aint give u a change of pace in feeling from how these videos usually go. at least as a black man.

but lets not act like if this was Alton Sterling or Tamir Rice or someone who would have been justified in this video there would be any justification for this in their eyes.

Y’all gotta recognize that “they” and many of our own black people are too far gone and think its okay for a cop to shoot you if you even show displeasure when dealing with them.

why people think white people who control these institutions are going to suddenly wake up one day after literally 100 years of protesting and show humanity is beyond me.

Last edited:
Not sure what I'm seeing. The dude at the begging of the video is the same guy bucking and driving off? It looked like they were shooting him while he on the ground so I'm confused. Did he lay doen to get cuffed and get up on some crouching tiger hidden dragon steez?

this is just what they want us to do..

start supporting those who aren't true victims..

so our legitimate complaints can be downplayed...

yall playing along perfectly....
Complaints aren’t legitimized regardless ... “they” shown time n time again it’s no rules or honor out here

Not sure what I'm seeing. The dude at the begging of the video is the same guy bucking and driving off? It looked like they were shooting him while he on the ground so I'm confused. Did he lay doen to get cuffed and get up on some crouching tiger hidden dragon steez?

idek what going on either bro i just saw him bust back and drive off and that was thread worthy to me :lol:

Ooohhh. Full video is wild af. Dude was the definition of perseverance... Them boys was trying their hardest to not end up on the news for cappin this dude...

Last edited:
Breh clearly feared for his life

why people think white people who control these institutions are going to suddenly wake up one day after literally 100 years of protesting and show humanity is beyond me.

:emoji_point_up:

Always a pleasure to see/hear of a pig getting popped.

Look at these suckers, tased that man 25 times and still end up ducking for cover bc they couldn’t handle the smoke.

2 police men cant take down 1 dude? really? if that was me then i would've stomped son's head into the concrete floor the second he tried reaching for a my firearm on my side

Bruh got in the car and ducked.......

Let dude empty the clip in the headrest......

Then took off.....

SMH @ 2 armed cops not being able to handle 1 dude AFTER he was tased.

These are your "protectors", folks. :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom