that new Cassidy Mixtape is fuego! VOL. mayhem music/apply pressure III

sick.gif
pimp.gif

He still raps? How many times did he mention that he sold keys and that he even sold trees, that he grips the pipe, that hes a hustler, or that he did a bid?
So I went to Datpiff and pulled the tape up and saw that there was an I Dont Like Freestyle and clicked it and this dude says " We $**$!% Gs and I hustle weed and I'm touchin keys"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 How can people put up with this guy. It really is the same stuff over and over and over and over.

Originally Posted by Antidope

He still raps? How many times did he mention that he sold keys and that he even sold trees, that he grips the pipe, that hes a hustler, or that he did a bid?
So I went to Datpiff and pulled the tape up and saw that there was an I Dont Like Freestyle and clicked it and this dude says " We $**$!% Gs and I hustle weed and I'm touchin keys"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 How can people put up with this guy. It really is the same stuff over and over and over and over.

Same thing can be said about ALL of these so called "rappers" .. All these clowns are pushing millions of dollars of blow, going on million dollar shopping sprees, and never been caught
laugh.gif
... These dudes must be workin with the feds or they're lying out of their A..
"It's the WWF man" - Cam

Courtesy of "Brick Flair" in reference to "Cassidy Got A New Mixtape?"
Spoiler [+]
a79snw

yall r corny, im ridin wit you Ninja... im from PA but Cas is a legend man i swear

I remember when he went on COsmic Kev and spit A REAL FREESTYLE for like 5+ mins
sick.gif
son murdered everything. im gunna go find and post actually... hol up

MONSTER.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://http://www.youtube.com/v/...p;hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

embed fail coming, i cant embed from my work PC for some reason.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

yall r corny, im ridin wit you Ninja... im from PA but Cas is a legend man i swear

I remember when he went on COsmic Kev and spit A REAL FREESTYLE for like 5+ mins
sick.gif
ioneDKn7gGLpE.gif

I swear this thread feels like I'm being trolled. I came in thinking it was the last Cassidy mixtape thread ninjahood made years ago
laugh.gif
I was looking extra hard at the dates on the post wondering if this was a grave dig.

sick.gif

MONSTER.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://http://www.youtube.com/v/...p;hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Bro if you're from the Burgh you're crazy kid. Cass def aint a legend around here lol.....son is nice though

sick.gif

MONSTER.

I still got respect for cass... Gotta check this out.... I hate how now days when new kids come out people forget about the past dudes ..music is one of those things that should be around forever... If I was like some of the dudes on here I would have never I known who some of the greats were before my time...Cassidy always been nice , I be dam If ima say I'm not gonna give it a listen because he ain't on the radio right now.. Lol.. Smdh

Back
Top Bottom