That One Cool $@% Teacher APPRECIATION.

spot rusherz

Banned
I had a Spanish III exam today... and I didn't even study for it last night..smh

I knew I was gonna fail that %+@*, but my teacher is mad cool and gave me an automatic 85%
pimp.gif

I really appreciate that %+@*, because without that, I wouldn't be graduating
pimp.gif

So I went out to Best Buy and copped Ready To Die for duke, to show appreciation.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
Teach bumps Biggie? thats appreciation in itself
pimp.gif
Word.

He looks like a herb $## white dude ( no offense to anyone on NT
laugh.gif
)...

But we're both from BK and he gave me the stoneface one day when I was listenin to Gucci in class
laugh.gif

Appreciated. Especially the ones that would let you hang out in their class just when you didn't feel like going to class AND give you an excused absencepass.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Change to "Topping off my Teach for a B-"
pimp.gif

*@$* up.. I swear i was waitin for u to say somethin to me
laugh.gif
.... Im not even gonna go in.

There was a 7th grade teacher in my middle school who liked to bump Clipse back in '02-'03
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. He was white and he'd bump "Grindin'" unedited everyday in his class
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These type of teachers will become a distant memory when college starts

But they were appreciated to the fullest in high school

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I had a Spanish III exam today... and I didn't even study for it last night..smh

I knew I was gonna fail that %+@*, but my teacher is mad cool and gave me an automatic 85%
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

So I went out to Best Buy and copped Ready To Die for duke, to show appreciation.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Appreciated.

....but for all the cool %$$ teachers, there's just the same amount (if not more) of douchers...

This was my senior year English teacher in high school.

Dude always used to talk about his van and drop quotables about, among other things, his brother's acne growing up, ripping on his sister, and listening toDre - 2001 in his office before class everyday.

He knew I loved rap so we would have random discussions about rap where we discussed groups like the Pharcyde (he grew up in California) and he would alwaysrecommend Digable Planets to me.

my science teacher always brought me fast food since the class was right after lunch. sickest teacher ever

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

In this situation, I can see the appreciation but in general too many of these kinds of teachers are a bad thing.

It's good to see that you shows your appreciation to him as well.

I had this teacher that we could just pass by and stay there for a whole period and she would just excuse it

School: Richland Northeast High School
Grade: 10th 2nd semester
Name: Mr. Thomas
Subject: Science

I hate Science with a passion but he was a black teacher with an all black class
pimp.gif

so you know we acted a fool but we always got that work done
laugh.gif

Even though I had him for half of the year he is by far the BEST teacher I had.
I wish there were more "Mr. Thomas'" in the world
frown.gif
healmost makes me want to teach
ohwell.gif

high school art teacher

• bought us alcohol on the senior trip because he caught use trying to get a random person to buy it and knew we were gonna get it no matter what.
  • smoked weed with him.
  • let me drive his car.
  • sometimes i see him at the club.

I've had a few of those. My US history teacher was hella cool. He would sit at our table and clown on everyone

Failed all my tests this semester and bullshyted my quizzes, put all random answers on my homework. He gave me 100% for all my homework this semester and 100%for my quizzes. I should have failed but I come out with a C......sice that guy!!!

Back
Top Bottom