That One (or more) Suck-Up In the Office Unappreciation

How do these people live with themselves? How do you work to please somebody else by going behind peoples back to make yourself look better? Why can't they just DO THEIR JOBS and not try and be in the favor of the bosses at your CO-WORKERS expense? How can they possibly think this is the right thing to do?

/rant

How do these people live with themselves? How do you work to please somebody else by going behind peoples back to make yourself look better? Why can't they just DO THEIR JOBS and not try and be in the favor of the bosses at your CO-WORKERS expense? How can they possibly think this is the right thing to do?

/rant

its not even serious, its just a character trait that i don't understand... like at what point do you give up your dignity? how does one get to that point?

its not even serious, its just a character trait that i don't understand... like at what point do you give up your dignity? how does one get to that point?

Man tell me about it, and the thing is that they get closer with the bosses too.

It's whatever though I'm not doing that crap to move up or please them.

This Supervisor that I work with son is the WORST... he picked up Kayacking (because that's the Director's hobby that he does) just so he can get close to him and kiss his butt more outside of work as if he didn't do it enough at work.

But, dude is short and fat so his gut was so big he could barely get into the Kayack to begin with and then if he would have toppled over he might have drowned because he wouldn't be able to come out.

Yo everytime the Director comes by... "yes boss how are you boss, can I get you some coffee boss, you hungry boss, let's go get something to eat boss, it's on me boss" dude buys lunch for the Director and Manager everyday son I be just
roll.gif
like dude is a grown man and acts like this. On the plus side for him though... he doesn't do jack squat at work and gets away with it and it gets dumped on myself and others, but that's how it is where I work... it's called pass the buck or... find some numnut that will do your work for you while you BS around.

Man tell me about it, and the thing is that they get closer with the bosses too.

It's whatever though I'm not doing that crap to move up or please them.

This Supervisor that I work with son is the WORST... he picked up Kayacking (because that's the Director's hobby that he does) just so he can get close to him and kiss his butt more outside of work as if he didn't do it enough at work.

But, dude is short and fat so his gut was so big he could barely get into the Kayack to begin with and then if he would have toppled over he might have drowned because he wouldn't be able to come out.

Yo everytime the Director comes by... "yes boss how are you boss, can I get you some coffee boss, you hungry boss, let's go get something to eat boss, it's on me boss" dude buys lunch for the Director and Manager everyday son I be just
roll.gif
like dude is a grown man and acts like this. On the plus side for him though... he doesn't do jack squat at work and gets away with it and it gets dumped on myself and others, but that's how it is where I work... it's called pass the buck or... find some numnut that will do your work for you while you BS around.

I feel ya OP....I don't get it either. 1 of them brown nosers got my sup. fired a few yrs ago...dude was super cool
...but she was in the wrong 2 and still kept her job

I feel ya OP....I don't get it either. 1 of them brown nosers got my sup. fired a few yrs ago...dude was super cool

Word I don't get how if you're over the age of 12 and love telling on people. Like people do worse than others and stay trying to bring others down by telling on them and supervisors let it rock. 
30t6p3b.gif

Word I don't get how if you're over the age of 12 and love telling on people. Like people do worse than others and stay trying to bring others down by telling on them and supervisors let it rock. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

this the type of %+%! i'm talkin about though... how do the bosses REWARD that type of behavior? %+%! disgusts me

Originally Posted by moundraised23

this the type of %+%! i'm talkin about though... how do the bosses REWARD that type of behavior? %+%! disgusts me

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

promotion brah.
Not necessarily. I have the biggest busybody/suck-up ever at my current job, and she's not getting promoted any time soon.
laugh.gif
She knows it, too.

promotion brah.
Not necessarily. I have the biggest busybody/suck-up ever at my current job, and she's not getting promoted any time soon.
laugh.gif
She knows it, too.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

promotion brah.
laugh.gif
She knows it, too.

Exactly. At my job, there is a lady who has to be in her 40s brown noising my boss DAILY. She is always telling on someone or sucking up. I work at a restaurant so its really childish and pointless. My boss eats it up though. They meet up at many points in the day to exchanged information and they even clown this girl whose a friend of mine. My boss, yes my BOSS mocks the way the girl walks and do things to get laughs from others 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

promotion brah.
laugh.gif
She knows it, too.

Exactly. At my job, there is a lady who has to be in her 40s brown noising my boss DAILY. She is always telling on someone or sucking up. I work at a restaurant so its really childish and pointless. My boss eats it up though. They meet up at many points in the day to exchanged information and they even clown this girl whose a friend of mine. My boss, yes my BOSS mocks the way the girl walks and do things to get laughs from others 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom