That sore feeling after you work out appreciation

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Feels good.

A sense of accomplishment you can feel.

BTW Perfect Pushup FTW. These push ups definitely are more effective then regular push ups.

Right on!

I think the best feeling comes immediately after a work out, when you know you're done. The soreness is just a reminder.

I love the feeling of accomplishment after a good workout. Soreness doesn't always come, but I don't really like it anyway.

nothin
pimp.gif
bout bein sore.

i like that euphoric feeling you get after a good workout. like u just busted a nut on the world.

You must not be working hard enough because after my training, I hate my life and sleep for 3 hours
laugh.gif
Even the food I eat 9/10 I stare at that bland tunafish and think why am i eating this crap
smh.gif

been sore everyday since January '04...GREATEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!

Spoiler [+]
PAUSE!!

K2theAblaM wrote:
Originally Posted by northparkblind

i guess im the only one who likes the pain
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Knowing you put in work
pimp.gif

Knowing you hit the muscles at a new angle to spur growth
pimp.gif

Knowing you'll be at the gym next week stronger than last
pimp.gif

Legs sore for 5 days STRAIGHT
pimp.gif

Co-sign to that. Your body becomes more conditioned in the days and hours after a workout when you recover.

I still do like to reduce the pain and stiffness in my muscles by soaking my body in cold water with ice. The morning after a tough game or workout, my musclesare thanking me.

The best thing about post workout time is the mental aspect, I feel relaxed and happy, a rare feeling for me right now. My job has me usually being serious orgrim most of the time. After playing some ball or running a 10k, I cannot help but smile, laugh and say whatever to the worries of tomorrow.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

working out so often that you don't get sore appreciation
pimp.gif
Being conditioned is one thing, but not challenging your body is another.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

if you work out often you dont get that feeling, like me
smokin.gif

i agree with you.

an NO i never stick to the same routine, thats not how you see gains, i believe in "tricking" the muscles........

you guys should look into intra/post workout supplements.

is everybody familiar with ATP and Oxygen Debt?

I liked the feeling (nh), BUT i fell
back off the lifting. Im never gonna
get brolic/gain weight. I need my
metabolism to just stop for like a
year
laugh.gif

After working out for months, the post-workout soreness starts to disappear. Even after tough leg workouts I hardly feel any soreness the next day. The onlytime I feel soreness is after playing a sport (soccer/football). All that sprinting and running/stopping takes a toll on the body. The next two days are theworst feeling ever (Definetely unappreciated).

Back
Top Bottom